The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Who am I? A work in progress.

Kieran Butler

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 22, 2017
Ireland
Hi everyone, Glad to be here :)

Where do I start... I'm 30 from Ireland. Listened to some bad career advice once. Ended up in a job that bored me to tears. Totally my fault. Started to dream of being an entrepreneur. Didn't know what to do about it so I changed careers instead to do work I enjoyed more.

I'm now a web developer and while that has brought a lot of the freedom I craved, the dream hasn't gone away. I enjoy the work but just like Bono I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

I recently realised my definition or concept of success was some sort of conditioned nonsense. I believe now that true success is not to be found in materialism or achievement, it must be an inside job. A job I'm hacking away at daily.

On the flip side of that is reality where I really want to add value to somebody, the world, whoever really... My goal is to live comfortably and modestly doing work that makes a positive difference to peoples lives.

Love to travel, yoga, meditation and think about the deeper aspects of life.

Onwards and upwards in every way possible :)

Kieran Butler (@thekieranbutler) • Instagram photos and videos

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007