The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Which are the Top Backlink gaining activities in 2020 that really works?

Marketing, social media, advertising

ho4848

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jul 8, 2019
World Citizen
You may post some industry study types of articles (with your insight and findings) for other site owners to link to. Those tend to attract more links.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kavitabhaskar

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 24, 2020
India
Hi guys,

Can yall share any tips and activities to gain backlinks for a website which is a digital marketing course website.
What kind of activities i can perform to gain backlinks as fast as possible .

saidotcoach

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 8, 2020
Hi guys,

Can yall share any tips and activities to gain backlinks for a website which is a digital marketing course website.
What kind of activities i can perform to gain backlinks as fast as possible .
I have some success in the past with broken backlink building where you reach out to the websites in your niche having broken links and ask them to replace their broken link with your link. It is a fast way of getting a few backlinks without much effort. I'd highly recommend reading Brian Dean's post on it and using Ahrefs for it.

sdbrownlie

Building Links for SEO Peeps
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 26, 2017
Royal Leamington Spa
You do have a challenge building links to a digital marketing course unless your course is amazing and gets links by itself due to industry exposure/your brand (this does happen with a couple of SEO courses I know of, for example).

Simply your challenge is that your target market to typically link to you would be other marketers/marketing sites etc. But to them you're their target market for people who should buy advertising from them to send traffic to you so they don't always want to link.

So paid links of course is one option for you...

Less helpfully (though probably the most powerful in the long term) is to have your course be so amazing that industry influencers like to link to it/share it/recommend it to newbies (or whoever the target is for your course). Then you can just give away free memberships to those people and let them be amazed and build your links for you.

Failing that you can target people who might just link out of ego - egobait is still powerful. Eg you could rank businesses for their campaigns. 'Best Dog Shampoo Social Campaign'. Rinse and repeat for 100 different award categories if it works.

I know a travel brand that did this and gave out about 4,000 awards (in chunks of top 50s) an got 300-400 links out of it.

Anyway lots of options - without knowing what the state of your brand an course is it's difficult to be specific but hopefully these broad brush ideas get you somewhere and help out!

Last edited:

newzzy2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Nov 24, 2019
kavitabhaskar, I can recommend to use services like crowd marketing promotion. It's maybe the best and the safest method of promotion your online business, no matter what kind of business you own. Taking of SEO promotion services, I can share with you this link natural website, made by Natural Links agency, where they explain a lot of different strategies and methods, how you can promote your own website, in the safest way, and be sure that your website will get higher in the rankings of Google, etc.

Last edited:

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
Some tips for gaining backlinks from a websites :-

• To rank on the first page of google, you have to build high-quality backlinks from authority news sites and blogs.
  • See what content is ranking on the first page & linked on it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.