The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where to find individuals with as large as possible network of well established relationships with C board members of public ( ! ) companies?

Itizn

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 25, 2019
Colombia
The title of this thread along with your posts are very wordy and confusing.

The people you've communicated with are probably as confused as I am when trying to understand your message.

Suggest you work on that, it will likely help out a lot more than you'd expect.

Runum

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 8, 2007
DFW, Texas
You may want to directly thank those that do respond whether you agree with them or not. They took the time to consider your problem and offer advice.

Your tone sounds as if you are demanding an answer, as if you are owed an answer. Just an observation.

Good luck on your search.

Last edited:

Neighbour0

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 12, 2021
Hi, I'm new here and would have a question. I'm looking for some suggestions please, where could I find people with as well as possible established business relationships (the network) with board members of public companies (publicly traded stock on stock exchanges)? Actually either executives (particularly CFOs) or non-executives. I tried contacting Executive Search firms but they declined me just because my inquiry has nothing to do with recruitment. Tried few thousands of profiles via LinkedIn with different type of keyword phrases such as:

"worked with boards"
"network of public corporations"
"relationships with board"
"executive contacts"
"nonexecutive contacts"

etc. Whatever would lead me to the people who have very well establish close business relationship with board members of publicly listed worldwide companies on worldwide stock exchanges.

No progress at all.

What else could I do to find those people with said connections? Could anyone please help?

Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
First-- pubicly traded companie have public filings. Have you reviewed them? Sometimes they have a lot of info on the figureheads.

Secondly- what you're probably looking for would be considered a 'conflict of interest' or a Director/ Principal search. Start by googling and you'll find out more

Neighbour0

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 12, 2021
First-- pubicly traded companie have public filings. Have you reviewed them? Sometimes they have a lot of info on the figureheads.

Secondly- what you're probably looking for would be considered a 'conflict of interest' or a Director/ Principal search. Start by googling and you'll find out more

Fillings have nothing to do with my inquiry. I don't want to ask those people I'm looking for (the ones with network of well established relationships with public companies' board members) for any information, neither confidential nor non-confidential one and nothing needs to be provided/shared to/with me. Instead, what I would be looking for is to deliver my contact details to them based on leveraging of their already well established relationships which leads to higher possibility for reliability and trust as well as taking an action where known contact advices so. I'm not doing any sales or marketing activities and for this reason the timing needs to somehow make sense for delivery of my contact info. Would surely clarify the reason why and what kind of value could be added. Clarify it to the people I'm looking for (the ones with network).

I know the most ideal would be Executive Search firms who are covering non-executive board members of public companies too. However, they are for recruitment only.

No conflict of interest because of not being a competitor.

I'm having extremely hard challenge to find the wanted people with connections. Surely I could use professional expert search / HR firm but cannot afford to pay upfront retainers.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.