The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Where to find a great gift

GerryFolt

New Contributor
Sep 11, 2019
How do you decide what to buy for someone on different occasions? It's Christmas soon, and I still can't decide what to buy my brother. He's 27 years old man, he has a good job and has almost everything. He likes traveling, reading sci-fiction, singing. Sometimes he writes. What can I buy him to surprise?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Smuggo

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 13, 2018
When I'm looking for something to buy for someone I mostly listen to what are they saying like I wish I had that, I want that ect. Lately my brother said that his motorcycle gloves are not warm enough for that weather. Bang, present idea.

gryfny

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 11, 2019
Europe
When I'm looking for something to buy for someone I mostly listen to what are they saying like I wish I had that, I want that ect. Lately my brother said that his motorcycle gloves are not warm enough for that weather. Bang, present idea.
I try to do this year round, I'm taking notes for gifts for all my friends. Also when I stumble upon something they might like I'll write it down or bookmark it.

What works often is books. If you know their interest you can find an interesting book on the topic. But to be honest, when I'm really clueless I google "gift for man" or "gift for woman".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom