The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

When I'm rich I'll still...

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
tuck my kids in every night for bed.

watch dvds snuggling with my hubby.

make holiday dinners myself.

drive a used car.

strive to learn new things.

be there for everyone who has been there for me.

get yelled at by my mother! she will still insist i dont know anything and shes right! LOL

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ErikV10

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 2, 2007
I didn't come from an exclusive family. Everything we have now came from scratch just like everybody else's.

No matter how much money I have, I try to act normal like everybody else. I can get along with any people no matter what their status in life is.. because I was always taught never to look at other people based on how much money they have. You never know, there might be a time when you will need their help.

Anyhow, the only things that really changed are: we get to wear nice clothing, drive nice cars, wear fancy jewelries, and a bigger home. Aside from that, nothing has changed.

And I NEVER brag about anything I have. I never go around telling people I have a Ferrari. People show more respect to others who are in the low key but will show up in a nice car. :coco:

CRBFL

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Oct 9, 2007
I'll still drink beers with my old friends and my dog. I think a big part of success is never forgetting where you came from. There are definitely a few people that I own my life to.

AndrewG

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Nov 3, 2007
My bank account and things around me will change but I won't much. If I change I'll be more giving, nicer, and hopefully inspire people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
I hope I don't change much, other than having more freedom. I will still respect everybody and try to act as humble as possible.

I hope I can inspire people. I want to be able to spend time doing what I love, like being around baseball and coaching younger kids. I want to be able to make a difference and help people as often as I can.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.