The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

When are we getting new Success Stories?

Sparky

New Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
London
Hi

Was just wondering if we are getting more success stories of people on this forum (stickies) or have the successful people stopped coming (after the initial spurt) :)eusa_naughty:dont read the double entendre in that)

Are we clogging up the highway with spectators?

Just wondering...mmmm...:coffee:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Hi

Was just wondering if we are getting more success stories of people on this forum (stickies) or have the successful people stopped coming (after the initial spurt) :)eusa_naughty:dont read the double entendre in that)

Are we clogging up the highway with spectators?

Just wondering...mmmm...:coffee:
I've had several folks tell me they were going to write stories and did not. Also, just because someone doesn't officially submit a story, doesn't mean they haven't acquired a particular level of millionaire status.

Unfortunately, being highly successful and hanging out at a forum for significant periods of time doesn't compute well ... (they're all out DOING!) that is one of the challenges I (we) face in acquiring high-level stories/talent.

MJ

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
Some folks who are in the 6 figure+ net worth category like to keep their wealth low key and under wraps, so they don't get attacked by an onslaught of people trying to beg, borrow, or steal from them.

It's like Kiyosaki says -- announcing to the world that you are rich, is like hanging a sign on your back that says, "Sue me!" ;)

Of course, I love reading the stories -- and admire the folks that are willing to put themselves out there for the rest of us to read about. Great stuff -- keep em coming.

:eusa_clap:

- Hakrjak

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
I will be posting my story soon (I'm one of the folks that told MJ I would).

Thing is, our net worth is about $160K short of $5M right now, so I'm just waiting for that point (when we pass that line) to post.

It will be soon. :banana:

-Russ H.

OP
OP
S

Sparky

New Contributor
Aug 28, 2007
London
Hi

Thanks for responding people. I'm looking forward to hearing your story, Russ!

Sparks

P.S. And I'm going out DOING now!:rofl:

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I'll have it posted in 2 years :smxB:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom