The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Whats your Mindset-Giver or Receiver

G

GuestUser141

Here's a test in revealing your mindset.Are you a giver if so give me $1 for my rep bank,
if a receiver I will give you $1. Why?

I believe most people in the west,have become like the Romans at the height of their rein,fat,greedy and over indulgent,am I wrong. My rep bank will be empty if right.

maxresdefault.jpg

Is This You?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

funkj25

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 5, 2011
Self-diagnosis is so limited.

You've clearly missed a third mindset - taker. Whereas a receiver passively accepts things from other people without reciprocation, a taker actively seeks to get what they want from others.

Givers also tend to avoid takers like the plague in my experience. Sound familiar?

G

GuestUser141

Self-diagnosis is so limited.

You've clearly missed a third mindset - taker. Whereas a receiver passively accepts things from other people without reciprocation, a taker actively seeks to get what they want from others.

Givers also tend to avoid takers like the plague in my experience. Sound familiar?

$10 given

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.