• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

Notable! What's your lambo? (What are you working for?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by mrarcher, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Kak

Kak Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $24,521
    So you want to own the wilderness hahaha. Fair enough.

Magneto C, B. Cole and Arun Siva like this.
  2. Vincent_Vega

Vincent_Vega Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $141
    Goal #1: Earn enough money to quit my daytime job and work full-time on my business
    Goal #2: Earn enough money to be able to give back to others e.g. buying my parents a house/car
    Goal #3: Earn enough money to fund my own charity

ironman150 and MrYoshi like this.
  3. CurlyRX

CurlyRX New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $111
    I would love to buy my parents a new car - this is something I've been wanting to do for a couple years now.

Next, a beautiful home with a pool, a view, and all the latest amenities that my family can be proud of. I want to do this asap and enjoy it family/friends bc who knows what tomorrow will bring.

And most importantly, as a previous poster said, FREEDOM. Freedom to wake up without an alarm clock. Freedom - so years from now I can look back and be proud of myself for taking action.

4. Mimi Phan

Mimi Phan New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $6
    My lambo is to to be free from working for people (never have to hate Mondays or any workday again!), pay off my parent's house so they don't have to worry about mortgage, build children hospitals in 3rd world countries because I believe all children deserve to be healthy and happy. :)

5. The-J

The-J Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $10,831
    Homes. In multiple locales (my current vision has 5 in total). I'm sick of being so far from my entire family, no matter where I am. If I've got homes in all the places my family lives + vacations (my parents now live where most people vacation anyway, but their home is quite small), then there's no excuse for the family not to get together. It's a logistical nightmare planning family get-togethers, but owning homes where people already live (or would like to be at), it'll be as easy as saying 'Hey, J's got a place not too far from there, it fits all of us, let's stay there'.

Kak, Contrarian and Kingmaker like this.
  6. JByers210

JByers210 entrepreneur in the making Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,360
    Freedom/having more than enough money to both get married to my girlfriend and buy a home with cash in a couple of years.

Kingmaker likes this.
  7. ruzara5

ruzara5 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $257
    Yes. 10 figure. 100 acre ranch. Five biz assets with legacy.
    This for my off day for a trip.
    [​IMG]

This for my week at the oceanside villa.
    [​IMG]

So nice.

TheCj, Contrarian and Kingmaker like this.
  8. shubham525

shubham525 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $393
    Exactly that.

MrYoshi and ruzara5 like this.
  9. CPisHere

CPisHere Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,526
    Even just a few months ago I would have said "Financial Freedom" but I think "self ownership" is more accurate, and more helpful.

EDIT: To expand on this, I want to own my time & be responsible for myself. Some might call that "freedom" but it isn't necessarily. Even a passive business, or a location-independent business, are only partial freedom. Being an employee = a child with an allowance. But to own yourself is something more, something higher I think than the idea of freedom - at least for me.

Also, underlying this is my greatest desire - setting up a legacy with my family. For my kids to own themselves and their lives. It's more than putting them in position to succeed; everyone in the Middle Class does that, or rather - thinks they do that. It's about nurturing and creating greatness in them.

I want a Tesla, a motorcycle, and a modest boat. I could get all of that for $100k. But it pails in comparison.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  10. mrarcher

mrarcher Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,240
    What could be fun is that if anyone who makes earns their "lambo" comes back and quotes their old post and puts up a picture of some kind that shows they have achieved what they wanted. Like if you said freedom post a picture of the beach you were at on a Tuesday afternoon. It would be awesome to see people achieving their dreams.
    I'm still working on mine but hopefully I get to come back here when I've made it happen :)

CurlyRX, B. Cole, Kingmaker and 3 others like this.
  11. daru

daru Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $786
    My own schedule and doing things my way without caring about how much time things take. Basically I want to be able to be a craftsman in my interests.

Kingmaker, Contrarian and cmor16 like this.
  12. fortu1992

fortu1992 New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $88
    My lambo is to be free to travel around the world and quit this shit*y job that i hate!

cmor16 likes this.
  13. cmor16

cmor16 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,129
    This is all that matters to me.
    The freedom to do whatever, whenever, wherever with whoever I want to do it with.

14. juggler619

juggler619 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $869
    to clear my parents debts and send them on a world tour!

Kingmaker and cmor16 like this.
  15. Captain Jack

Captain Jack Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,067
    Here are my goals:

1) Have a ton of children (I'm thinking 4+) while maintaining my current comfortable lifestyle. Children are expensive, man!
    2) Retire from my day job when my mother retires from her slowlane job in a few years.
    3) Have the option to live comfortably outside of the US if I so desire.

So, basically, freedom!

Great thread!

cmor16 and Kingmaker like this.
  16. Nicoknowsbest

Nicoknowsbest "Next time, there will be no next time" - Eminem Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,797
    To be remembered.

17. JasonR

JasonR Maverick Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $59,681
    Material things:
    $400k/year passive income from (likely) Real Estate.

$1m/year profit from business income.

8 Figure exit (because why not).

Gold Royal Oak

Doing RE deals (possibly rehabs/remodels of high end condos in Hawaii) with six figure profits in one/two months excites me, so that's on the list.

I tried and can't really spend $30k/month, so anything extra I don't really know what to do with other than hold cash/invest. i guess my freedom was the most important thing to me, and when I obtained it, I don't really want for a hugely lavish lifestyle. Sure, flying business class/first class is nice, but I'm not opposed to "slumming" it in economy.

I realize I value my time and spending it how I choose is more important than becoming richer. Spending time with close friends and family is more important to me than making extra money.

But I still like making money.

Everything else will fall in line. I'm finding the more money I make, the less I want things. I saw a new Corvette in the gym parking lot, and I thought, wow I could go buy one of those cash no problem. Then I'm like, so what, I'd get bored and wish I didn't buy it 2 weeks later.

Scot, Omni, ruzara5 and 9 others like this.
  18. ironman150

ironman150 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $307
    to be able to delete the alarm clock app on my phone.

cmor16, daru, Huracan and 5 others like this.
  19. racyred09

racyred09 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $682
    I just wanted to say thanks for reminding me to be grateful that I am here in the US. It's a much-needed reminder that there is always someone who would love to have the things you take for granted! I actually lived in Scotland until 3 years ago and I miss the stunning views, great hiking, lovely people, and short/cheap flights to everywhere in Europe! So there's a little grass-is-greenerism. Enjoy the things I miss and can't wait to hear news about your family emigrating ;)

If I may...you should check out Michel Thomas's language learning systems. I'm not sure if they've got Japanese but they definitely have French, and you could listen while you commute. Nothing but listening required! I used to use them to learn languages while I worked. Then once you have spare time, you can just use it to practice!

20. Blaise84

Blaise84 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $822
    Booya. I'm with you brother. I think about this daily. By the way-- how's progress for you?

Paul Schuyler and B. Cole like this.
  21. B. Cole

B. Cole Kyle's money Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $558
    This.

801C8A06-3A10-4489-9CE3-2EC4394D3D1E.jpeg This.

Scot, Invictus, mrarcher and 3 others like this.
  22. B. Cole

B. Cole Kyle's money Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $558
    Amen. When I bust out, I’m gonna leave my alarm clock on my desk at work for the next guy. :playful:

ironman150 and Kingmaker like this.
  23. ZCP

ZCP Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,699
    The ability to do what I did Thanksgiving week ...... take my youngest up to Boston to see his hero, Tom Brady, play football from 4th row seats. Went to Fenway and sat on the Green Monsta. Ate Lobster rolls. Climbed the Bunker Hill monument (nearly died doing so.....294 steps!!). Had a blast.

Stayed in town to site see and flew back on Monday. Very impactful for my youngest to see people going in to work, stuffed into trains, scurrying through streets. He now has a goal .... he wants to go again next season. Told him I would buy the flights if he will buy the tickets.

24. daru

daru Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $786
    Sad thing is: it may not be possible to actually do that. Technically. Depending on what phone you got. On some phones one cannot even uninstall the Facebook app (at least a couple of years ago).

But anyway, I get your point of course and like what you said!

25. 404profound

404profound Bronze Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,874
    Complete control over my life. I’m less concerned with material things (though if I’m being honest I’d go for the Bentley). Just want everyday to be self-guided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk