• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Slowlane What's your job ? What do you do?

Discussion in 'Chat Scripted Dogma/Indoctrination' started by Omerta, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Millenial_Kid5K1

Millenial_Kid5K1 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,032
    Chemical engineer. I basically direct the 'how' for a chemical company's growth. I help build the storage tanks, figure out how to route chemicals from one place to another, and take the blame whenever anything goes wrong.

It's an industry that can have massive margins, and I'm uniquely situated to build my own company within this niche. I'm hoping to raise the funds using fastlane techniques to start a company, possibly a chemical company. We'll see how I feel about it in a few years.

Kingmaker likes this.
  2. G2TS-Man

G2TS-Man Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $281
    Thanks !!

I know this legend yeah, I'm not really sure but I assume it's more difficult than to sell French cars.... :)

3. p0stscript

p0stscript Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,225
    Now that I like, I feel like I could be the poster boy (mature man) for why the slowlane doesn't work, but I can change that.

luniac likes this.
  4. p0stscript

p0stscript Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,225
    Back on topic, I'm a retired ex coal miner, ex school bus driver, ex care home kitchen worker. I've proved the slowlane doesn't really work, and only leads to mediocrity. I was fortunate enough to have some of the right processes in my life to now live reasonably, but whilst I have the freedom of time and a very loving family we are not yet in a position of true financial freedom.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  5. RobD88

RobD88 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,580
    Sourcing & Supply Chain Operations for a global consumer packaged goods company.

Which is why I had one of those "slap my head...I could have had a V8" moments after reading TMFL & Unscripted. I have built a deep base of contacts, sources, and knowledge over the last 20 years and could have been developing my own products long ago.

6. AngryBird

AngryBird New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $87
    I was a computer programmer but after a takeover of our auto club, I got stuck in the position of business analyst and I despise the job and my boss. Bad, bad, bad.