The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What's your 2011 plan?

tchandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now
Time to plan for 2011 if you haven't already. What are your plans for next year? Are you making any changes from this year? Be sure to have a plan for a change in taxes depending on what Congress DOES or DOESN'T do for the remainder of the year.

For one, I started writing down my plan for stock investing. I figured I needed to especially every time I see the price for Netflix. I bought Netflix at $25 and sold at $35 in 2007 before it dropped and then went back up. Now it's hovering around $205 and if I could I'd kick myself in the butt. After being on FTM, I've learned to hold my stocks longer than I previously did, not follow the crowd, and stick to my plan.

So what are your plans in 2011?

Tom

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TaxGuy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
10%
Apr 28, 2008
Goodyear, AZ
Be sure to have a plan for a change in taxes depending on what Congress DOES or DOESN'T do for the remainder of the year.

We have some answers already - https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/tax-news/28849-obama-gop-reach-deal-extend-tax-cuts.html but you are right, we don't know the whole story until 1/1/11 ;)

As for us, it'll be a huge year and the success of 2011 will start with what we do from 1/1-4/18 and for 2012 and beyond will depend on what we do from 4/19-12/31 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rickson9

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Sep 4, 2010
Canada
The plan in 2011 is the same as in the past - I have no plans to buy or sell. The plan only changes when the market gives me a discount.

As long as consumers continue to want to associate themselves with a brand, I plan on another year of tax deferred compounding.

Society's brand-based consumerism is my personal ticket to wealth.

Best regards!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

whosdamazo

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 10, 2010
CA
being new here, my plan is too expand my knowledge in stocks and real estate. if anyone has any suggestions for good reads on either subject please do let me know. thats for the first quarter of the year. the second quarter is planning ahead on being financially free and the moves to make on stocks. as for the third quarter of the year my focus would be on real estate in CA and increase in my savings. lastly on the fourth quarter, it would be heading home from tour and prepping my steps in real estate.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.