The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What's the more pathetic career and why?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Millionaire Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Amateur life coach. Mind you, many professional prostitutes make 5 figures or more per month, depending on their clients.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows from Dreams
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 14, 2013
The Underground
What's pathetic is how I was lured into another one of these dumbass posts, and then spent the next 20 minutes restraining myself from saying mean things that would probably scare you away from the forum (not that it would be a huge loss..).

What's pathetic is judging people based on personal life choices. What's pathetic is judging people based on knowing nothing about their situation. What's pathetic is judging anyone when it's none of your business what they do. What have you done used BMW picture guy..

Bryan James

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jul 1, 2018
Texas, USA
What's pathetic is how I was lured into another one of these dumbass posts, and then spent the next 20 minutes restraining myself from saying mean things that would probably scare you away from the forum (not that it would be a huge loss..).

What's pathetic is judging people based on personal life choices. What's pathetic is judging people based on knowing nothing about their situation. What's pathetic is judging anyone when it's none of your business what they do. What have you done used BMW picture guy..
I'm a life coach. Just kidding. I manage investment portfolios and have had a few online businesses.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
I don’t know which is more pathetic.

I do know that being a prostitute actually fills a NEED.

Was that the point of this thread?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
One year ago, I was just your average software developer who always consumed content about...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom