Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- Jul 16, 2015
Hi yes! Go down to my signature, that's the link to my execution thread.Hi Bella, I like your drive. I wanted to ask how you were going to do these things? Have you posted a thread in "Excecute?" I had some questions:
- Are you saving to buy your first property? Have you been pre-approved for a loan? What area is good for renting? etc
- Where are you selling/marketing your product?
- How are you planning to sell the painting? I have a friend that's a painter and may be able to give you some insight.
1. Yes I'm saving and I'm hoping to start shopping at the latest late spring, or whenever I feel comfortable with how much I have. I am waiting for that to go get a pre-approval, I don't want to waste anyone's time. But my credit, debt to income and all that jazz is pretty much ready to talk to a lender. I still don't know which neighborhood I'll choose.
2. I'll start with Insta and maybe Facebook, actually first of all probably will see if it gets funded on Kickstarter so I can pay for the first batch through pre-orders.
3. I'm not going to actively try to sell any painting, since I'm not looking to live from it nor make it a business. It's more of a wish I have... I just keep practicing and fantasize with this moment where I'll get good enough that someone will ask if they can buy a piece they like from me. My signature has my Insta too, I use it solely to upload my painting progress.
Thanks for the good vibes, have a great 2020
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.