The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What when you find a big income idea every day, but can’t work it out...

Idea threads

Berten

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 11, 2020
Belgium
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is still healthy and also the family and friends are staying healthy in this weird time.

Last couple of months I got a lot of inspirations all of a sudden because of reading a lot lately and seeing things now I didn’t see before.
I started a lot of businesses, but it stayed with starting. Or they can’t preform due to the C0VlD-19 or I don’t find a solution for a problem and than the profit slightly goes down.
I like to work with likeminded partners, because it motivates me to work with and inspire other people. I set up some friends up with their businesses and motivate them and they are doing great.

I also have a “real” job, which I love but I always find time for a side hustle without neglecting my job. And I want to keep doing it, because no I can’t work with the corona virus, but it doesn’t seem to work for me at this moment although I have great ideas everyday.

That’s why I joined this forum for inspiration, motivation and likeminded partners.
Stay healthy!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.