The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What to put for 'Clients Who Trust Us' before you have clients...

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

McAdam

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 11, 2022
Canary Islands
If you don't have clients, and you are still validating your idea through a landing page;

Try asking people for feedback.

"This is so exciting, its going to save me so much time!" - Random dude
"I can't wait to never have to look at Jira again!"

If you don't have people to ask for feedback, then you need to start finding people to help validate your ideas - try asking here.

BUT
Under no circumstances should you fake it!
Be genuine, build trust!

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
who says you need that section? have you tried it without it?
have you tried picking up the phone and getting a customer TODAY as if your very life depended on it?
get a customer. then this issue goes away. right?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
In my industry the dirtiest scam artists have the habit of putting logos on their sites or event posters of brands they don't have deals with or service. Is a very dishonest move to avoid at all costs.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Just a quick question to the forum for anyone who's dealt with this previously.

I'm in the process of building a landing page and am following a pretty standard format that I've put together by looking at competitors' websites. One of the sections that they all feature shows a list of around 4 clients they've worked with in the past.

'Clients Who Trust Us'

Having not started outreach yet I don't have any clients to populate this section with and so was wondering what I could put in their place. I was thinking maybe companies that have implemented the type of service I'm offering but that felt like it could be misleading - and I definitely don't want that.

I'd obviously write something along the lines of 'Companies Who've Grown Using This Strategy' before adding their logos.

Got any clever ideas on this?
I presume the landing page is to help you get clients? Via visitors who don’t know you?

If you’ve not had any clients then my advice would be to focus on getting clients without a landing page first.

Get clients via your warm network, or in communities where you can help people and be seen helping people?

This may help:

terrordread

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 26, 2020
I presume the landing page is to help you get clients? Via visitors who don’t know you?

If you’ve not had any clients then my advice would be to focus on getting clients without a landing page first.

Get clients via your warm network, or in communities where you can help people and be seen helping people?

This may help:
Great resource, thanks Andy. And yes, you're spot on with it being to generate leads from people who don't know me yet.

Cheers.

terrordread

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 26, 2020
Just a quick question to the forum for anyone who's dealt with this previously.

I'm in the process of building a landing page and am following a pretty standard format that I've put together by looking at competitors' websites. One of the sections that they all feature shows a list of around 4 clients they've worked with in the past.

'Clients Who Trust Us'

Having not started outreach yet I don't have any clients to populate this section with and so was wondering what I could put in their place. I was thinking maybe companies that have implemented the type of service I'm offering but that felt like it could be misleading - and I definitely don't want that.

I'd obviously write something along the lines of 'Companies Who've Grown Using This Strategy' before adding their logos.

Got any clever ideas on this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.