The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What to do? - Facebook Ads Not Accepting my Service Anymore

Marketing, social media, advertising

Stu_Hefner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
I run a service which you could call (some what) (only a little) an adult service.

Up until recently I have had great success running my shows and selling tickets from facebook. We received Great engagement, brand awareness through out.

Now I'm struggling to have any ads approved.

There is no nudity or sexual content in the ads, however facebook has seemed to flag everything.

The service does girls nights out, bachelorette parties, ect. Perhaps I have to get more creative with images and videos and copy. Which kind of sucks because the formula was netting us huge ROAS.

My competitors haven't seemed to the crack the code, whilst I spent the last year taking market share through using fb ads. Now it seems like that door has been locked for us, and we would like to unlock it once again.

My question, is there any way for me to get my ads up still or will I just have to move on with Adwords and other forms of advertising at this point? Any of the advertisers here deal with any similar situations with fb approval process?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
I run a service which you could call (some what) (only a little) an adult service.

Up until recently I have had great success running my shows and selling tickets from facebook. We received Great engagement, brand awareness through out.

Now I'm struggling to have any ads approved.

There is no nudity or sexual content in the ads, however facebook has seemed to flag everything.

The service does girls nights out, bachelorette parties, ect. Perhaps I have to get more creative with images and videos and copy. Which kind of sucks because the formula was netting us huge ROAS.

My competitors haven't seemed to the crack the code, whilst I spent the last year taking market share through using fb ads. Now it seems like that door has been locked for us, and we would like to unlock it once again.

My question, is there any way for me to get my ads up still or will I just have to move on with Adwords and other forms of advertising at this point? Any of the advertisers here deal with any similar situations with fb approval process?

Seems like your ads are still promoting adult services/or content. They keep flagging you due to the violation of policy.
1zm04dl.jpg

Sucks that Facebook is prohibiting your ads. You may have to go back to the drawing board and create new ads (as you mentioned.)

@Andy Black can chime in. :)

Last edited:

hughjasle

AutoPilot
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Dec 25, 2012
Anywhere with internet
Where there's a will there's a way
  • Play the black hat cloak and dagger game with Facebook, be hydra. When they take down one of your accounts, you just put up two more.
  • Be FAR more discrete about what you do in your ads and tone down the landing page.
  • Get people that click your ads to message you instead. From what i can tell SO FAR, anything goes in FB messenger. Still need to be careful with the ads.
  • Create a Facebook Page and grow your audience there for people who like those types of parties in your area then just make posts about your services as posts within a page aren't regulated the same as paid ads.
Ideally you'll find a way to run your ads on FB in a way that works for both. That's the only real long term play. The rest are just short term cash grabs.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Hugh has some really good points.

I'd def. tone down what it is that you do. Promoting gatherings shouldn't be a problem :)

If you are still having problems after a while... then message me, I'll set up a BH account for you with cloaking that you can use. Cost is $1k. Replacement guarantee is 30 days.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.