The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What one most important thing would you do if this was the last day of your life?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
689%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
What one most important thing would you do if this was the last day of your life?

I never really got this type of question - I would probably spend all day grieving. It would suck. It is not like I would go surfing knowing I'm dead tomorrow.

A better question might be - what could you start doing today if you knew it was the first day of the rest of your life.

I think that question is much more powerful and positive.

memyselfandi

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2012
I never really got this type of question - I would probably spend all day grieving. It would suck. It is not like I would go surfing knowing I'm dead tomorrow.

A better question might be - what could you start doing today if you knew it was the first day of the rest of your life.

I think that question is much more powerful and positive.
Yes I like that question better too ! And as of the first I would like to be able to reply : I don't want anything I had it all I've experienced everything in life and I'm happy to tell you my secret now :)

GigMistress

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Nov 19, 2019
A cornfield in the Midwest

Why not? That seems like exactly the sort of thing to do. If I had the opportunity, I'd spend my last day by the ocean, hopefully with some of the most important people in my life. The "important" part baffles me, though. With one day, there's no imperative, unless you've really screwed something up that you want to address before you die.

I think if you're living in sync with your beliefs and priorities, there's nothing you have to get done in that last day.

Santi M

See you on the fastlane
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Jul 22, 2018
Fastlane
I probably would rent a Lambo and have a nice day with the family. Maybe write something explaining how it feels to know that it's gonna be your last day on earth with the idea that people who read it value more their lives. That said, I prefer @Fox's question.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jesse Dallenbach

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jul 3, 2015
Northern California, U.S.A.
Well assuming I have said my goodbyes to my family, friends and pets and my house is in order what would I do on my last day of life...F*ck!

I am gonna smash til I almost drop dead.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
Catch up on Netflix, fall into a vortex of random Youtube videos. Before the end of the day, move my soul to a phylactery and reincarnate as an arch-lich.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
probably have a good wank

S.Y.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 4, 2017
Canada
Get together with the people I love the most and thoroughly enjoy myself.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.