The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What next?

Anything related to matters of the mind

biggeemac

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 25, 2011
When my kids were young and in school, I used to help them buy bulk boxes of candy, mark them up, and then sell them to their classmates at school. Any chance you could do this with your military companions? Learning how to sell would be a skill that will serve you well once you are done with your service.

Gil Kag

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 19, 2019
Hey.
I'm 19 years old, I'm a soldier (not American in case you're wondering) since in my country we have to go to the army for 2y8m. I work in an office, I'm not a combat soldier, so I have a decent amount of time for myself.
So in my free time, I've read unscripted (Awesome book, loved it), and tons of other books that give you basic entrepreneurial mindset and self-help books. That's basically what I do in my free time. The problem is that I'm starting to get sick of only reading and reading and I feel like I'm making no progress.
Do you have any ideas of what I could do in my free time at the office?

(btw, if you don't have any ideas for me, I would be glad if you could at least recommend some good book\s or reading material, thanks=)

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Gil Kag

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Mar 19, 2019
When my kids were young and in school, I used to help them buy bulk boxes of candy, mark them up, and then sell them to their classmates at school. Any chance you could do this with your military companions? Learning how to sell would be a skill that will serve you well once you are done with your service.

Great idea, but I think doing that in the army is kind of illegal, I will check that out though, thanks!

nickgraham1234

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Apr 16, 2019
California
Devote your free time to brainstorming that exact question, whats next? That's currently where i'm at(18 yo) Focus on what the vehicle is that will take you down the fast lane. Business ideas, streams of income..once you think you have found an area you want to be, develop your skill set in that. Focus on less "general entrepreneurial" books and maybe books focused on a more narrow subject. Goodluck mate, Godspeed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.