The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What kind of work should I have while I start a business?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Fer Vera

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 29, 2019
I am finishing college, and since some time ago I've decided to take tentrepreneurship quite seriously, I've preparing myself for it, taking courses, etc. and I will launch soon take a product to the market, however, despite all, the chances that it will fail are very high, and I am fine with that , because my main objective with this first product is to learn and gain experience, anyway , I know that I will need money to pay bills and mainly finance the business that come, and for that I need a job, however I do not know what kind of job I should take , a job dedicated to My profession (I think it will consume a lot of my time and energy) or take any job, I would be grateful for your advices thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Look for synergy. Work on a job that is similar to your side hustle so you can grow professionally while also growing your business. My example is I write code for my employer by day and write code for my side hustle by night.

reedracer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
Anything synergistic or failing that something not too physically or mentally demanding. Gig work, Security guard, etc.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.