The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What Kind Of Business You Can Do During The Pandemic Period In The U.S?

Augusthere

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2021
During the pandemic, most people lost their jobs and they had no income, and they had to borrowed money from the bank in order to pay their bills. So even the situation is getting better now,and some people have a chance to get vaxinated and then get a job again, they still need to pay more money for their debets and bills.The end result is that they cannot have enough money to spend this year.

By the way, people make less money than before. You know why? Because the impact of pandemic,the global economy is deteriorating, it means people can't affford most products again, and then products will decrease, so how do you make as much money as before? This point just prove people won't have enough money to spend this year.

So what will people do when they don't have money? Yeah, they will save their money and reduce consumption.

So if people don't wanna spend their money, how can you earn their money? My answer is cheap stuff, they are good and cheap.

So what kind of cheap stuff do people people need? I think is
some kitchen utensils.Generally, housewives are in charge of family finances, so they will consider how to reduce overhead, and kitchen utensils are necessary for every family. And you can find some good and cheap kitchen utensils to sell them.

Honestly, I didn't wanna post this thread. Who care about this? No one. Yeah, I just wanna give up, because it's not a easy thing to do. However MJ said many people have good ideas and they never pay action, and I don't wanna be that.

Finally, I decide to post this thread.

If anyone agree with this that you can leave your comment and we can discuss how to make it come true, or if you have other better ideas, please leave a comment.
some kitchen utensils.Generally, housewives are in charge of family finances, so they will consider how to reduce overhead, and kitchen utensils are necessary for every family. And you can find some good and cheap kitchen utensils to sell them.

Honestly, I didn't wanna post this thread. Who care about this? No one. Yeah, I just wanna give up, because it's not a easy thing to do. How MJ said many people have good ideas and they never pay action, and I don't wanna be that.

Finally, I decide to post this thread.

If anyone agree with this that you can leave your comment and we can discuss how to make it come true, or if you have other better ideas, please leave a comment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Feb 8, 2019
During the pandemic, most people lost their jobs and they had no income,
Are you sure about that? Have you done your research?

Generally, housewives are in charge of family finances, so they will consider how to reduce overhead, and kitchen utensils are necessary for every family.

Based on your logic, people would primarily prefer to buy food than buy some new kitchen knife.
You was writing about reducing overhead costs. Can you define those costs? When the overhead affects the income statement. How can your kitchen utensil help your buyers reduce those cost?

I can't imagine that a kitchen knife can save up some money. Maybe a new freezer with low energy power consumption.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.