The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What it's like to be a millionaire under 25

Anything related to matters of the mind

Pilot35

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
502%
Sep 2, 2016
Found an interesting article the other day showcasing the lives of Fastlaners.

8 people who became millionaires by 25 describe what it's like to be so rich, so suddenly, so young

Not everyone can be Mark Zuckerberg and become a billionaire by age 23. But plenty of people have been fortunate enough to become self-made millionaires by age 25.

A Quora thread titled "What does it feel like to be a self-made millionaire under the age of 25? asked young millionaires to share their experiences becoming so wealthy at a relatively young age.

All the people from the thread who are featured here posted anonymously.

With experiences like awkward encounters with bank staff and difficulties with teachers, we've picked out some of the gems from the thread — but make sure you read the whole thing for yourself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Interesting.

The bank teller one really bothered me though. If I went to a bank (any bank) and the teller announced loud enough for others to hear that I was extremely wealthy, I'd be talking to their manager about professionalism in a financial environment. That's just not okay.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.