The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What is your technique for following up lead

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

alexkuzmov

Silver Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hello faslaners, I have been running fb lead ads for a safety training education institute and I have received a ton of leads from it.but the issue is that when ever I follow up with the student they don't convert into customers am I doing anything wrong .
Do you guys have any specific technique that you use to follow up leads and convert them into customers.
I would be great if you guys can help me with it .
Can you give an example?
What did the lead write, what did you?
Paste some examples.

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
What is your idea of a 'ton of leads' and how may of them did you call?

After all if, let's say,80 people looking for a course on Fire Safety in XYZ saw your Ad for Fire Safety in XYZ, there is no way you would get zero people who showed interested to sign up for such a course unless your price was way, way out of synch with what you are offering.

So if you are not already doing so, the specific technique you are looking for is called 'phoning them'

Dan

Itizn

Bronze Contributor
Sep 25, 2019
My rule of thumb: Every follow up in your sequence has to offer some value, no matter how small or large.
It can be a document, video, trial run, or just a piece of insight.

I avoid following up just to see if they are going to convert, which is basically asking for their money, and not something people like to be contacted about.

Itizn

Bronze Contributor
Sep 25, 2019
How do I build trust for my brand abroad?
I'm in the middle of something similar myself.
Assuming you have evidence of a tangible product, simply share that with enough people in their marketplace and they'll begin to engage with you.

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019
Hello faslaners, I have been running fb lead ads for a safety training education institute and I have received a ton of leads from it.but the issue is that when ever I follow up with the student they don't convert into customers am I doing anything wrong .
Do you guys have any specific technique that you use to follow up leads and convert them into customers.
I would be great if you guys can help me with it .

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019

After all if, let's say,80 people looking for a course on Fire Safety in XYZ saw your Ad for Fire Safety in XYZ, there is no way you would get zero people who showed interested to sign up for such a course unless your price was way, way out of synch with what you are offering.

So if you are not already doing so, the specific technique you are looking for is called 'phoning them'

Dan
We send them whatsapp message and if they message back we will call them and explain more about our classes and we also send them sample videos of our class

young rebel

New Contributor
Jan 4, 2019
My rule of thumb: Every follow up in your sequence has to offer some value, no matter how small or large.
It can be a document, video, trial run, or just a piece of insight.

I avoid following up just to see if they are going to convert, which is basically asking for their money, and not something people like to be contacted about.

Dan
We are doing ads to get clients from abroad targeting mainly UAE countries. their issue is trust because we don't have a branch in uae.that is one major issue.
How do I build trust for my brand abroad?

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom