The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is the best way to improve my confidence?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Jonathan95

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 17, 2021
I have social issues whenever I am around a lot of people. What can I do to be more confident and feel more accepted around people?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I have social issues whenever I am around a lot of people. What can I do to be more confident and feel more accepted around people?
1) What do you mean by “feel more accepted around people”? What people? What do you mean by accepted? I ask because I suspect the most confident are those who don’t care whether they’re accepted or not. They’re confident in their own skin.

2) What @seomatic said.

3) A video explaining what @seomatic said:
View: https://youtu.be/wBlJ5HbFpYQ

4) Repeat after me:

“I *am* enough, because I say I am.”

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

I tackled this today, because confidence is an important thing to consider. I know below is the libsyn link, but it is making its way to all the major podcast apps.

MaxAvery

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Feb 18, 2021
Fort Smith, Arkansas
What is your physical fitness like? Getting in the gym for an hour a day does a ton for mental health in general and getting in shape is great for your self confidence

Einfamilienhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Feb 8, 2019

Whenever you have the chance, hang around with a lot of people to gain more experience to feel more confident and accepted. Real progress is made by overcoming fears.

Reading books, watching YouTube videos or even do coaching to such a topic without REAL action, can have a negative reverse effect to your personality. By becoming even more creepier than before.

Nobody expects something from and you don't have to show something.

Onakosa

"When I grow up I want to be ... "
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 23, 2020
UK
Whenever you have the chance, hang around with a lot of people to gain more experience to feel more confident and accepted. Real progress is made by overcoming fears.

Reading books, watching YouTube videos or even do coaching to such a topic without REAL action, can have a negative reverse effect to your personality. By becoming even more creepier than before.

Nobody expects something from and you don't have to show something.
“... becoming even creepier than before.” ??!!!

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
First, you should have to kill the negative thoughts and having a positive mindset, I suggest you few tips to help boost your confidence:
  • You should have set a small goal and achieve it
  • Focusing on solutions instead of problems is one of the best things you can do for your confidence
  • Act always in a positive way
  • Get to know yourself

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!