The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What is the best way to gain many social media followers?

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

VDon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jul 27, 2016
Aside from creating content that has value.

Do you guys have any tips or methods you use?

I am only on Instagram right now and I use Instagress to comment, follow and like other people's content and profiles.

I am hovering around 4,5k followers and I produce almost no valuable content. It's just for entertainment purposes...

Liking and commenting, or communicating via DM will give you a lot of followers although keeping them interested and dedicated to your profile seems pretty difficult. Of course the quality of the content you release is paramount.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I am only on Instagram right now and I use Instagress to comment, follow and like other people's content and profiles.

I am hovering around 4,5k followers and I produce almost no valuable content. It's just for entertainment purposes...

Liking and commenting, or communicating via DM will give you a lot of followers although keeping them interested and dedicated to your profile seems pretty difficult. Of course the quality of the content you release is paramount.

God bless you.

Do you know of something like that for twitter?

Determined2012

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jun 22, 2012
Chicago, IL
Aside from creating content that has value.

Do you guys have any tips or methods you use?

Post a pic of you and any influencer. My friend posted a picture of him and Patrick Bet David and in less than 24 hours he gained over 400 organic followers that came to his page due to him @'ing Patrick and hash tagging related entrepreneurial words... this all just happened the other day.

He fake went viral! Lmao (mini viral)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
For Facebook I buy page likes by targeting my niche via page interactions.

Let's pretend my business is targetted at mechanics. *

Ad says "Click 'like' if you love your Snapon wrench" it has a picture of a snapon wrench. Simple CTA. Got over 1,500 followers in 4 days for $0.03 a like.

Best part about these followers is i targetted people who either like "Snapon tools" or are "mechanics" as their job.

All qualified audience. My interaction rate has gone way up and I've been able to push out content that I use to gain market research.

This is better than just paying a fiverr guy for random likes IMO. This is good for B2B. For Instagram, this isn't really applicable since instagram has a different experience.

*i don't actually target mechanics, but I'm not telling you which professionals I am targeting.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I've followed you into another thread. Hope you don't think I'm being a dick but you're missing something here...

Direct mail marketing? Social media marketing? These are all simply vehicles for your USP.

The vehicle that's best for you is the one that YOUR demographic hangs out in.

That's the reason I asked you before "what's your business?" because maybe social media isn't the right thing for you, maybe direct mail isn't the right thing for you.

I'm assuming you're after social media followers to produce more sales?

Maybe I'm wrong. What's your outcome?

thinkandgrowrich

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 29, 2016
I've followed you into another thread. Hope you don't think I'm being a dick but you're missing something here...

Direct mail marketing? Social media marketing? These are all simply vehicles for your USP.

The vehicle that's best for you is the one that YOUR demographic hangs out in.

That's the reason I asked you before "what's your business?" because maybe social media isn't the right thing for you, maybe direct mail isn't the right thing for you.

I'm assuming you're after social media followers to produce more sales?

Maybe I'm wrong. What's your outcome?
What's wrong with wanting to learn lol

VDon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jul 27, 2016
God bless you.

Do you know of something like that for twitter?

Just google twitter automation tools and you'll find plenty - test and decide what's best for your purpose.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
What's wrong with wanting to learn lol

Absolutely NOTHING.

I will say though there's a select few of the old guard around here who have coined the term "askhole".

It refers to the people who ask tons questions without any real intention to hear an answer.

It also refers to the people who ask someone to give up their hand-earned knowledge and skills -- paid for with blood, sweat, tears, money, years, and often even decades -- and then do absolutely nothing with it.

And believe me when I say we all want to give back because we stand on the shoulders of giants. However it's extremely disheartening when we put forth the effort to share when it goes unappreciated.

I like you and I am in no way calling you an askhole.

I have spent 10 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars learning from the best marketers on the planet. Could I help you with direct marketing advice? Sure. Could I help you with social media advice? Sure. Could I help you with any other form of marketing or advertising? You bet.

I've learned from my mentor that the quality of our lives comes down to the quality of questions we ask.

Ask a better question, get a better response :)

Nothing but love. I'll be lurking around!

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Absolutely NOTHING.

I will say though there's a select few of the old guard around here who have coined the term "askhole".

It refers to the people who ask tons questions without any real intention to hear an answer.

It also refers to the people who ask someone to give up their hand-earned knowledge and skills -- paid for with blood, sweat, tears, money, years, and often even decades -- and then do absolutely nothing with it.

And believe me when I say we all want to give back because we stand on the shoulders of giants. However it's extremely disheartening when we put forth the effort to share when it goes unappreciated.

I like you and I am in no way calling you an askhole.

I have spent 10 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars learning from the best marketers on the planet. Could I help you with direct marketing advice? Sure. Could I help you with social media advice? Sure. Could I help you with any other form of marketing or advertising? You bet.

I've learned from my mentor that the quality of our lives comes down to the quality of questions we ask.

Ask a better question, get a better response :)

Nothing but love. I'll be lurking around!

Not that you need it, but rep++. Guys like you are the reason I try my hardest to give as much value to this community as I can.

It all comes to that age old saying about God. He helps those who help themselves. That is my mantra in life. Good things come if you do the hard work. And people will help you if you show them you've already started the work.

Squadus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Jun 13, 2015
Los Angeles
If you have a blog running on Wordpress I would check out the free plugin Blog2Social as it can help automate sharing to social media, bookmarking and networking sites with customizable messages.

I made a video explaining how to use it. Feel free to check it out here:
View: https://youtu.be/_cve3935gLU

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.