The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What If I have everything or nothing

Anything related to matters of the mind

VIVEKSINGHJADONS

VSJ
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Sep 18, 2018
India
So straight to the point I am an existing entrepreneur, owned a B&M business and in search of a new business.

I have a comfortable life, I drive a nice car (according to local standards) a Jeep, I have no mortgage, I am the one who is earning the most in my family. I live in my father's house because he is no more and I have to support my mother ( in my country it is uncommon to live separate from your parents) although my mother is greater support for me rather then I am for her.

I have two beautiful children. My daughter is 6 years old and my son is 1 month old. I have plenty of time to play with my daughter. Looking from far I have a perfect life. But still, I am far away from what I want.

But what I think is that the trajectory of my life is not right. A few lines from @Kak in a recent thread in which he said- "we all know someone has tossed vision away for television and alcohol. Tossed ambition away for what is comfortable". I am not a television guy but yes for alcohol I have spent too much. I have a separate place for drinking. I have a life which is too much comfortable. What I am thinking maybe I am the guy who is tossing away his vision for alcohol. I have all the wisdom, still, I found myself unable sometimes to choose the right path. I am in search of a new venture where I can provide value but I found myself unable to find that and it's already more than 3 years ( and that's because I have the mentality of a consumer). Is it that difficult to apply things in real life after knowing everything? I am very thankful that I have found these books and this forum and that too because I believe " What you seek, is seeking you- Rumy".(I have read that too in a book.)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.