The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you think of Grant Cardones stuff?

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Just curious what you all think of Cardone's stuff?? I was a really big fan of him last year, but the more I started listening to his stuff, he says network marketing is good, doesn't seem to talk about building a system, etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheDillon__

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Apr 11, 2016
DFW
I like most of his works that I've come across. I'm a big fan of his book "Be Obsessed or Be Average."

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
He's human... he says stuff I like, and stuff I don't. You have to understand how he approaches a topic. He doesn't think in terms of "average" action. He thinks in terms of what a monster would do. For monsters, network marketing is viable.

I think he doesn't talk much of systems because he's a sales oriented person. Most of his content is geared towards a) firing up his audience b) getting them emotional and c) selling them his content.

His content is valuable - @458 swears by his training program. His books are great, and his smaller priced products are good as well. I've never bought his shit and felt buyers' remorse.

I find his free content more valuable than Vaynerchuck. Gary Vee boils down to "work harder", where Grant will give actual sales advice in his YouTube channel.

SquatchMan

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
383%
Dec 27, 2016
Nowhere
He sucks. Just another rah rah motivation guru that is Tai Lopez tier. He has a webinar titled "How to become a millionaire Now!"...

Yeah ok.

Future millionaires don't watch Grant Cardone.

His sales stuff is good if you're selling timeshares. Not my style.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Just another rah rah motivation guru

Yea... see I think the rah-rah thing gets me. And honestly, I have a lot of friends who listen to different podcasts and speakers and think I have a hard-on for MFL because it's the only ideology I've ever really agreed with. There's so many motivational speakers out there, and sometimes I feel like they just exist to motivate people aimlessly without giving them honest advice - sometimes people hate honesty. That's why I loved MFL, it was honest about needing to ditch the job, for example.

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
His content is valuable - @458 swears by his training program. His books are great, and his smaller priced products are good as well. I've never bought his shit and felt buyers' remorse.

I was going to ask about his training too actually - and it's weird some of his stuff I love and some I hate. I loved "Sell or Be Sold" but I bought one that was like "closers almanac" or something and it was literally him listing off 100 different objections and then how to get around it. Like "this is what you do if the guy is going to buy but says he has to talk to his wife". It was so boring I returned it lol.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.