The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What decides about ebay/amazon Selling success

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Thanks for this @ironman150, I'm interested.

Thanks for the link. Is this considered to be better than

Thanks for the link @ironman150. I read the reviews. Some of the complaints that I picked up were:
  1. The course doesn't help individuals living outside the US.
  2. Information is outdated.
It seemed interesting at first, but being from Canada not sure if this would help me out. Is this any better than FBA?

The information in any course will always be outdated until you're the one taking action. The way I see it, there's behind the curve, and there's ahead of the curve. The guys who have success on Ebay and Amazon all have one thing in common... They don't ask about the secret to success. They already took action, are still taking action, and day by day, are becoming a success.

Secret path to success:
Try something
Did it work or not?
If yes, do more of that.
If no, try something different.
Did it work or not?
If yes, do more of that.
If no, try something different
Repeat until successful.​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI

Thanks for the link @ironman150. I read the reviews. Some of the complaints that I picked up were:
It seemed interesting at first, but being from Canada not sure if this would help me out. Is this any better than FBA?

outdated? i'm using this info and making several hundred to over $1k profit per month. I am also on the Udemy forum for that class often and it is stunning the amount of knowledge being thrown around there (much like here). I don't see how it could be outdated. There is not one question I have had that wasn't answered (in spades) on that forum or in the class itself.

Plenty of course members are from outside the US.....PLENTY of them. The author is from the US so his teachings are on the US Ebay site but the base of it, the idea and how to run it, works world wide. One of his top students is from Canada, Joanne Bhaloo, is just killing it. If you get the course, follow her.

It's also on sale right now and is a steal. I paid full price and still think i got a steal (this was before I realized instructors offer discounts and the periodic sale on that platform).

I have nothing to gain by steering you wrong and get paid nothing if you buy it...I just know it works and when ebay comes up in this forum i recommend this class wholeheartedly and without any reservation.

Hope you kick a$$ in whatever you end up doing.

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I am unsure if it is "better" than FBA because i don't do that. I didn't want to put my cash into inventory. However, there are plenty of people who swear by it.

Whatever you do, i look forward to seeing the updates here.

I will post an update if I do go into this. Need to do a little more research. Just realized your from GB, Go packers lol! Although they sucked this yr. Thanks again for your feedback.

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI
upload_2018-1-15_9-0-22.png

this is a course on udemy.com (also a fastlane advertiser), buy it, do it, make money. and price is NOTa big issue on Ebay.

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
outdated? i'm using this info and making several hundred to over $1k profit per month. I am also on the Udemy forum for that class often and it is stunning the amount of knowledge being thrown around there (much like here). I don't see how it could be outdated. There is not one question I have had that wasn't answered (in spades) on that forum or in the class itself.

Plenty of course members are from outside the US.....PLENTY of them. The author is from the US so his teachings are on the US Ebay site but the base of it, the idea and how to run it, works world wide. One of his top students is from Canada, Joanne Bhaloo, is just killing it. If you get the course, follow her.

It's also on sale right now and is a steal. I paid full price and still think i got a steal (this was before I realized instructors offer discounts and the periodic sale on that platform).

I have nothing to gain by steering you wrong and get paid nothing if you buy it...I just know it works and when ebay comes up in this forum i recommend this class wholeheartedly and without any reservation.

Hope you kick a$$ in whatever you end up doing.

Thanks for clarifying for me, I appreciate it! One of the questions I should have asked earlier is if you have taken the course yourself. Now knowing that you have taken the course and it has benefited you, I'm definitely going to look into this a little further. Thanks for your feedback bro!

ironman150

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jun 22, 2017
GREEN BAY WI

I am unsure if it is "better" than FBA because i don't do that. I didn't want to put my cash into inventory. However, there are plenty of people who swear by it.

Whatever you do, i look forward to seeing the updates here.

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I thought you were the OP. Was half replying to you and half to him because I thought you were the same person. :D

Lol, not sure who that is but I appreciate your message. I couldn't agree more with the meaning behind your words. That's OG:p

pawelw

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 28, 2012
hello
What do you think Guys decides about success in Ebay/amazon selling ?

I can see that PRICE is very important in Ebay selling...
what do you think?

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
View attachment 17519

this is a course on udemy.com (also a fastlane advertiser), buy it, do it, make money. and price is NOTa big issue on Ebay.

View attachment 17519

View attachment 17519

A1988

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Dec 30, 2017
Ontario, Canada
The information in any course will always be outdated until you're the one taking action. The way I see it, there's behind the curve, and there's ahead of the curve. The guys who have success on Ebay and Amazon all have one thing in common... They don't ask about the secret to success. They already took action, are still taking action, and day by day, are becoming a success.

Secret path to success:
Try something
Did it work or not?
If yes, do more of that.
If no, try something different.
Did it work or not?
If yes, do more of that.
If no, try something different
Repeat until successful.​

Hey man thanks for your feedback. I appreciate your thoughts. I was just looking for some clarification that all.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hey man thanks for your feedback. I appreciate your thoughts. I was just looking for some clarification that all.

I thought you were the OP. Was half replying to you and half to him because I thought you were the same person. :D

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.