The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What can i do with this investment?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

aljon799224

New Contributor
Aug 29, 2019
I'm 27 yrs old from Philippines and quit my Cruise ship job. Its been 1 week since i quit my job and i don't want to work anymore as an employee. I invest some equipment's and renovate my room. I buy a powerful laptop and i have a good internet connection. I have also a PS4 and Nintendo Switch. And now I'm very confused what will i do. I'm very stressed.

Right now this are my ideas that I'm planning
1. Focusing in Copy writing even if I don't have any experience
2. Applying online/home based job.

Can you give me some more advice?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Attachments

• 90560049_1105686573105275_2841287313466589184_n.jpg
    90560049_1105686573105275_2841287313466589184_n.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 18

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Go on UpWork and Onlinejobs.ph

Apply to as many VA jobs as you can. Do multiple at a time if possible.

Connect with people while making $. Plan your next move after that.

Try to get hooked up with a small startup and learn all you can from them. Ask tons of questions.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 7, 2015
I agree with gravy boat. Get a VA job online on different platforms like upwork. You could also contact businesses on LinkedIn and offer your services.

Ing

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
I ask myself: what can you do? Good?

aljon799224

New Contributor
Aug 29, 2019
Go on UpWork and Onlinejobs.ph

Apply to as many VA jobs as you can. Do multiple at a time if possible.

Connect with people while making $. Plan your next move after that.

Try to get hooked up with a small startup and learn all you can from them. Ask tons of questions.
Thank you so much sir for the advice!

Bruno Calisso

Contributor
Mar 26, 2019
Portugal
I'm 27 yrs old from Philippines and quit my Cruise ship job. Its been 1 week since i quit my job and i don't want to work anymore as an employee. I invest some equipment's and renovate my room. I buy a powerful laptop and i have a good internet connection. I have also a PS4 and Nintendo Switch. And now I'm very confused what will i do. I'm very stressed.

Right now this are my ideas that I'm planning
1. Focusing in Copy writing even if I don't have any experience
2. Applying online/home based job.

Can you give me some more advice?

First, I'm sorry but you have to get rid of videogames my friend, there is no other way, I went through that process and I know it isn't easy, but it is precious time you'll have to dedicate to your new "games": business, self-development, sports, friends and girls. Self development starts by getting rid of the bad stuff.

I would say put them in a box and forget it, but you can sell them! So start by selling them for a reasonable price.

Then, if you want to start a business I would advice you (because you aren't experienced in business?) to get a job (part-time if possible) in some management related job, even if it's just a small thing (no need education, if you look for it you'll find it), It will give you alot of real experience on how a business works.

Anyway, if you want it and you feel you're ready then start as soon as possible.

I would advise though to go for the ecommerce route, you live in an important region regarding the processing and exportation of products, you should investigate that.

My best wishes!

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text from today... Muhammad Ali said, "I hated every minute of training", but followed with...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom