The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What book would you had wished, to have read sooner?

For any book discussion

Fredyisgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Sep 21, 2016
LA
Sup Guys, this is actually my first thread here! I'm curious about a book you have read that would had made your life so much better if only you had read it sooner rather than later. I am currently reading Deep Work by Cal Newport, and i am so glad that i came across this at this particular time (learning code). I think if i would had not bought this book i would be struggling to learn code fast! My pick would be TMF . I spent about 2 years absolutely doing NOTHING! 16-18. I'm so glad i picked it up because it has honestly left a huge dent in me! Well guys Good luck on your struggle, and stay high on life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
"Built to Sell"

Kicking myself.

The Racing Driver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 20, 2015
UK
How to Win Friends and Influence People.

Can't believe what a big difference applying this book will do to enrich your life. In business and relationships.

Plus The Millionaire Fastlane a lot sooner.

Harti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jun 28, 2014
Michael Brown - The Presence Process

(Basically how to manage your emotions in the most natural, healthy way possible that's also processing your past traumas.)

Singh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Feb 27, 2016
UK
50th Law - 50 Cent & Robert Greene

Its basically about being Bold & Fearless, two must have traits if you want success

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.