The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What books do you reread?

D

Deleted50669

Unscripted is near the top of my list also. I’d add Blue Ocean Strategy by HBR, The Four Steps to the Epiphany by Steve Blank, and because I’m a philosophy junkie, The Search for Meaning by Dennis Ford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farmer79

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
321%
Nov 24, 2013
Saskatchewan, Canada
Every few years I re-read Reminisces of a Stock Operator and the Zurich Axioms. Both are books more on speculation rather than entrepreneurship, but I find them timeless and relevant every time. I am not involved in Bitcoin at all, but if I was trading bitcoin I would be reimmersing myself in Reminisces even though it was written in the 20's.

Laughingman21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 7, 2015
The Martian by Andy Weir.

I know it’s fiction but I enjoy it and it’s a great reminder of the importance of:
- perseverance
- resourcefulness
- aiming big
- team work

Philip Marlowe

Every Day On, No Days Off
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 28, 2017
NE
Do the GOLD threads count?

I'll definitely re-read Unscripted .

I also find myself re-reading 'Enough' by Jack Bogle. Don't lose the forest for the trees on this one. If you get hung-up and angry that mutual fund investing is part of 'the script' or you don't like Vanguard you're missing the point.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
Even though Unscripted has been out for a year I plan on rereading it in 2018
I read everyday and I have done so since I learned to read. Now it's all non-fiction and a lot of variety. I say that, but it's mostly business stuff. It gives me great ideas and keeps my mind sharp. Right now, I'm reading "the update to Work the System...", "52 Small Changes", & "Brilliant Mistakes". I buy at least a couple books per week. I resisted getting a Kindle because I swooned over the feel of a book in my hands, but I really, really love my Kindle. I carry it with me ALL the time, so I have a huge library at my fingertips. As I read, the authors reference a book in their text. I go to Amazon and look it up. If I like the looks of it, I buy it and at least thumb through it. I don't care when it was written, as long as I can down load it. And my Kindle allows me to go back to books that I've read in the past, and read or look at them again.

Having all that reading materials at hand makes me feel rich! When I was a kid, by the time I was in the 5th grade, I'd read every book at the library in our small town, and they were ordering me books everyday from the other libraries in their system. Now I have my own library that I control with my Kindle and a click of my Amazon account. And the Indies writers are creating a much wider variety of books for me to read.
I guess I should get off of my soap box and get back to work...

Mr.Rob

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Aug 17, 2017
Florida
"Atlas Shrugged" - Ayn Rand ... Never be ashamed of being ruthlessly selfish in your life pursuits.

You almost need to read this book twice minimum to get the whole gist of the story and plot.

D

Deleted50669

"Atlas Shrugged" - Ayn Rand ... Never be ashamed of being ruthlessly selfish in your life pursuits.

You almost need to read this book twice minimum to get the whole gist of the story and plot.

I hate Ayn Rand, but one is forced to adopt her ideals, or fall victim to them.

ChapoJR

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 9, 2017
Ireland
I know it gets overplayed a bit, but 'Think and Grow Rich' is always one I find myself coming back to.

Always a constant reminder to myself on the importance of one's mindset.

Alex Nolte

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Sep 14, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Definitely The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted because these books where the best I've ever read. The other books I've read so far aren't really worth a reread. Maybe Dale Carnegies how to win friends, but there are so many new books on my "to read" list :happy::rofl:

Frosting

Expansion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 14, 2017
I'm an avid reader, and am trying to find new books to read (especially productivity stuff), but it's hard to find good books. And the same book doesn't resonate with everyone - it depends a lot on where you are on your journey, your personality type and your learning style.

Currently planning to re-listen to: Be Obsessed or Be Average; Peak Performance. Be Obsessed or Be Average is not for everyone - you might say there aren't many concrete suggestions in it. But I love it because it tells me to embrace my natural obsessiveness :D It's one of the most motivating books I've heard (I'm an Audible addict.)

Peak Performance is one of the best books on productivity I've ever heard, and I highly recommend it to people trying to achieve more.

Striver

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Mar 23, 2017
USA
I'll eventually re-read TMF , but until I quit half-assing what I should already be doing a lot of, I'm not reading anything else. I already know enough to get where I want, I just have to do it.

Unless there's a book on pussy-footing around...I'd definitely read a book on how to stop that! lol

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Apart from your “bibles” MFL and Unscripted ,
Books i love to reread include

- 48 laws of powe
- mastery
- art of seduction
- 33 strategies of war
- winning through intimidation
- poor Charlie’s almanac
- anything peter thief
- anything peter Drucker

papi016

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Jun 16, 2017
Marlin, Tx

Does the movie do it justice?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.