The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

What are the Best Cash Flow Investment Opportunities?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Kaizen502

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 5, 2018
Germany
Hi,

I am looking to invest some of my cash to buy income-producing assets other than Real Estate. I would rather have smaller investments of max 100k USD to test the waters.

I have been researching options of buying online businesses with EmpireFlippers or from StoreCoach. I am looking for something that is passive where the operations can be outsourced easily and I think StoreCoach has a partner agency to outsource most of the work.

Maybe it doesn't have to be an online business.

I would love to hear your experiences and recommendations!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kevin88660

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
Hi,

I am looking to invest some of my cash to buy income-producing assets other than Real Estate. I would rather have smaller investments of max 100k USD to test the waters.

I have been researching options of buying online businesses with EmpireFlippers or from StoreCoach. I am looking for something that is passive where the operations can be outsourced easily and I think StoreCoach has a partner agency to outsource most of the work.

Dividend stocks/fund/etf

Martzee

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 6, 2020
Denver, Colorado, United States
Hi,

Dividend growth stocks. They grow the dividend every year and you will have your income no matter what the stock is doing. If we have a serious correction and all stocks drop 70%, the high-quality dividend growth stocks will still pay you the dividend (many will even increase the dividend even during a correction, see JNJ, O, and so on).

For example, a few years ago I bought JNJ for $58 a share. The dividend yield back then was 3.5% (dividend rate was 1.8 a share). Thanks to the dividend growth, my yield is now 7% (the dividend rate is 4.2 a share) and the stock is trading at $166 a share.

EricFromCanada

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 19, 2017
Canada
Hi,

If you want passive cash flow: dividend stocks and REITs. These tend to be less risky but also have a lower ROI than investing in your own cash flow assets.

Some higher-risk higher-reward cash flow opportunities:
-Real estate property,
-Digital asset (social media page, website/blog, online forum, branded YouTube channels, mobile app, etc.) ->my personal choice,
-Ecommerce products,
-SaaS offering,
-Dropservicing,
-DeFi yield farming or staking (a lot of people think this is passive, but it actually requires a lot of research and industry knowledge in order to see good returns).

Note: all of these higher reward cash flow options tend to be a lot less passive and require more work.

Also, my advice.... pick one and focus only on it otherwise you will not become an expert in any of them. It will take months to build up the cash flow but from my experience, it's well worth it when you do.

Phil Yu

Contributor
Aug 25, 2020
USA, CA
DeFi yield farming is pretty high risk for the moment. A lot of new project showing up everyday and often time, you dont even know who create the token and its tokenomics formula.

ericaung

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 6, 2018
REITS/Dividend stocks and Stable Crypto Coins's Interest are the best places to look for

QuantumLeap

New Contributor
Dec 25, 2018
If you have a significant amount may I suggest $QYLD it's an etf that pays approximately 1% a month in dividends.
And also I hate the fact it exist because I can't buy it. Unless I'm willing to get scammed by a scam brokerage which is the only brokerage in my country that offers 0% commission but in return makes it almost impossible to withdraw any money + the fact remains that your money and account might disappear (Which I'm not).

Yeah f*ck my country

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
If you have a significant amount may I suggest $QYLD it's an etf that pays approximately 1% a month in dividends.
And also I hate the fact it exist because I can't buy it. Unless I'm willing to get scammed by a scam brokerage which is the only brokerage in my country that offers 0% commission but in return makes it almost impossible to withdraw any money + the fact remains that your money and account might disappear (Which I'm not).

Yeah f*ck my country
Where are you from?

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Text... (via @Black_Dragon43 ) A forum user recently said something poignant. "Don't ask a...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
With 300+ students, the method and/or main sources of traffic don't saturate? Seems web design...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom