The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Bit of an old thread but I will reply as have knowledge of this space.

The non US investor bit is very common at PreICO and ICO but they are not technically excluded at the private placement SAFT level (where you buy the tokens in advance of being created, at the hundreds of thousands level, yes It is possible to structure around that but its not open to your average Joe (I asked when I was trying to raise that way) )

Cryptos are like MLMs the few at the top do well, they buy lambos or " lambos on the moon" is the common refrain because everyone below is pumping it up. Fastlaners create ICOs, slowlaners are pre ICO

It's really hard to get succesfull people to work to promote or build ICOs because they have well lambos money. They can invest in safe 2% roi and sit on their a$$ all day, esp as the tech set tend to be careful with their money and less likely to fund another venture.

So ICOs have to rely on less experienced and novice hungry people, along with a bankrolled and flashy names. That said they're stupidly bubbly. Ones with nothing behind them That are blatant scams have raised millions. A lot of the utility tokens are just software with tokens slapped on for no good reason but for money. Most don't add value, they just make money. So few are fastlane. Better to find a problem that needs blockchain to solve it. Something that can't be solved with conventional databases or spreadsheet, and ICO that. Yes, I have my ideas.

Jamshed33

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Jul 26, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
I always keep my eyes open for the upcoming ICO projects. Because I am much more interested in investing my money in different ICO projects. I have around 30k in hand which I would like to invest all. But not all of my money in a single ICO project.

I always give preference crypto links for the upcoming ICOs.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.