The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

what are 3 books that you have read multiple times that you plan to keep rereading in the future?

guy93777

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jun 5, 2019
“How to be a 3% man” by Corey Wayne

indeed

people think they should own material things and millions in the bank but material things can be stolen or destroyed by revolution, adversity or whatever

while the true assets ( the work you have done on yourself ) are yours forever.

nobody can steal them.
your true assets are skills, attitude, mindset.

the masterminds of this world DO NOT CARE about millions in the bank like people here.

they care about power and control over things and people. they want to become self made gods , not self made milionaires .

they could care less about toilet papers called "money" . ( the american dollar is a fiat currency. this is technicaly toilet paper )

quote : " Fiat money is a currency without intrinsic value that has been established as money, often by government regulation ".

so this is what they study (and this what i study as well because i am not a pawn . i am a mastermind ) :

books on the Tarot and ancient wisdom of secret societies among others

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
-UNSCRIPTED

-Atomic Habits

-the book of Daniel- a Bible book, but study it closer, and you can find lots of excellent lessons on doing well in a hostile workplace/environment

Conscripted

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 16, 2019
Missouri
There are a lot of interesting books in this discussion. I've read several of them and will look into a few more.
I can only think of two for my list.
I've only read Unscripted once. I plan to go through it again in the next month or so. I just finished TMF a second time 2 days ago.
Anthem reminds me that it's OK to be different from everyone else and that society isn't guaranteed to be heading in the right direction.

Itzemp3

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Sep 18, 2019
Great Q OP!

Mastery was a really cool book. It's by Robert Greene, he talks about the concept of putting in 10 000 hours towards mastering your craft. He also looks at historical game-changers and their process along the way to success.

It's a great read, and pretty fascinating too. You may have read his other book, Power. Been meaning to get that one too :)

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
atomic habits by James Clear
indistractable by Nir Eyal
12 rules for life by Jordan B Peterson.
I had high expectations on Indistractable but I felt the book´s advice was just common sense at the end of the day.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Then you've never read a book worth reading once. There is no such thing as a good book that you're done with. A good book is a wellspring that stimulates ideas, not a storehouse of facts. You can read the same book again and again and keep getting new ideas because you keep seeing that content in new lights.
You say you've read Taleb. Then you know about the anti-library no? The library of books you haven't read yet?

You must have. You list Antifragile into your top 3.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
TAGR (Napoleon Hill) I stopped counting how many times. I study it in two languages - got every audioversion, trainerversion, workbook version, once collected even forewords to digest interpreted content. made my own annotations to teach it illustrated to clients.

This is above and beyond what I had in mind. !@#^ing fantastic. I love seeing this kind of fanaticism towards anything.

It's been a while since I've read Think and Grow Rich, but I'll make sure to go through another lap this year just because of this post.

rid

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 20, 2018
great thread

poor charlie's almanack
principles
laws of human nature

also some interesting lists:

jwhanke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Mar 26, 2018
Akron, OH
Unscripted
Rich Dad Poor Dad (Only a fan of this book. Other then that, RK has a lot of predatory programs)
The compound effect

Special Shout out to The Like Switch, Captivate, Factfullness, The Subtle art of not giving an F, & Rework.

Turbine3

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 30, 2019
Surprised these are not on this thread:

1. Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle; foundational and fundamental for mindset, (Listen to the Audio, rather than read the book), and other books by Tolle, like Stillness Speaks and A New Earth.

2. Get the Edge by Tony Robbins

3. The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin

Bonus#1: The Go-Giver, Bob Burg, John Mann
Bonus#2: The One Minute Workout; Concept revolutionized fitness - intensity is more important than duration

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
I've only read a couple of books more than once. I'll probably read them again someday.

The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien.
The Sea Wolf by Jack London.
The Stranger by Albert Camus.

I don't really read and reread business books, though I will flip through them again to reference something.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
Meditations - Marcus Aurelius

Principals - Ray Dalio

The true believer - Eric Hoffer

The Road Less Stupid - Keith Cunningham

The first 3 are great books. The True Believe especially is one of my favorites - you can learn so much about human behavior from that book. I haven't read The Road Less Stupid yet.

tys

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Nov 12, 2019
Great thread :smile:
* The bible
* 4 Quadrants by RK
* The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ
* Can't hurt me by Goggins

@ Seth Goodluck I'll diffidently explore this list :p

jeffstahura

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 28, 2019
Lehi, Utah
i'm going to continue to listen in the Fastlane Millionaire because of all the truth in there and I know the truth because I recognize it from the other 100+ books in my library on life success. But I chose to focus on my family which is one of my top 2 values. So the last 10 years I've been doing the slow lane and struggling to prosper while keeping my family together. But I failed more than I succeed but I'm doing great because I keep growing to this point in my life, which I'm glad it's clear I'm not ever gonna live that again! Because i'm in the "Fastlane" life, proper success process.

The second book I've listen to over and over is the Happiness Advantage, which is about positive psychology so it's focusing on similar things that are in the fast lane millionaire making the best things easy to do so that you have an optimistic outlook and you're doing the things that make your life be what you wanted to be, choices.

And the third book that I listen to over and over is The One Thing, Is about focus and finding the one thing that you to focus on in the different areas of life. By the process of asking the right questions to make the best choices.

tiagosoares17.22

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Aug 5, 2017
Porto, Portugal
- How To Win Friends and Influence People
- Influence
- Thinking Fast and Slow

Those are three books I go back often. The principles in them are timeless and very useful for day to day decisions and interactions.

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
NONE - no time to read books twice. I'd rather read another NEW book in the hopes of uncovering something that I haven't come across yet that could make a HUGE difference. Hunting after the unknowns will help you more than hunting after the known.
True, but what about re-reading after some time (maybe a year later) to remember and set in knowledge?

Fastlane Liam

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
Feb 10, 2018
United Kingdom
indeed

people think they should own material things and millions in the bank but material things can be stolen or destroyed by revolution, adversity or whatever

while the true assets ( the work you have done on yourself ) are yours forever.

nobody can steal them.
your true assets are skills, attitude, mindset.

the masterminds of this world DO NOT CARE about millions in the bank like people here.

they care about power and control over things and people. they want to become self made gods , not self made milionaires .

they could care less about toilet papers called "money" . ( the american dollar is a fiat currency. this is technicaly toilet paper )

quote : " Fiat money is a currency without intrinsic value that has been established as money, often by government regulation ".

so this is what they study (and this what i study as well because i am not a pawn . i am a mastermind ) :

books on the Tarot and ancient wisdom of secret societies among others

View attachment 28508

"i am a mastermind"

He says without capitalization or grammar :rofl:

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
8485_157612_1_5bf675c51e1e0

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
True, but what about re-reading after some time (maybe a year later) to remember and set in knowledge?
Yeah, I think that is good, and I always tend to do that, but typically I refer just to parts of the book, not the entire thing.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I've read The Little Prince more than a handful of times. I have an edition in Spanish, English and French and a miniature one that I keep in purse pockets because it's fun and cute (It's 100% readable too). "The essential is invisible to the eye. Only with the heart can one see." n_n

"The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron - It's like a 12 step for creative block but if you ask me it's just a 12 step for freeing your mind of fear in general, you don't even have to be an artist. Just ignore the artistic side as well as the religious references like I do (she is a bit religious but you can still get the full point without paying attention to that). I had it on Kindle and broke my no physical books rule so I can highlight it and I keep it in my desk to open at any time.

Book three TBD.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.