• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

We're not in Kansas anymore toto...

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by danoodle, Feb 3, 2011.

1. danoodle

danoodle Freedom Seeker Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $655
    Hey all, Kyle from Kansas here. I found this forum after listening to MJ's interview on Maren Kate's site. I am recently an ex-financial advisor; while it was quite lucrative with great perks and bonuses, I found that there were way too many conflicts of interest and it was just not the right fit for me. I am currently enrolled in a permaculture design course and looking forward to it!

Still have yet to read the book, although that will happen very soon. I have been reading this forum for hours just soaking up all the amazing insights! While I have no where near the knowledge of a lot of the major posters on here, I do read quite a bit of business, finance, marketing, psychology, and personal finance books. I hope to be able to contribute my personal knowledge and experience for the benefit of others on this forum!

This video of MJ's was quite inspiring, debunking the "traditional" personal finance of getting rich slowly. Thanks so much for all the insight I have received already, I hope to be in the fastlane soon! :fastlane:

2. Sparlin

Sparlin Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $137
    Hey Kyle,

Nice intro and welcome to the forum. I'm still in shock finding another Kansan on the forum. For some reason people from other states think we are just full of wheat fields, tornadoes, and bearded Amish women :) Glad you found the forum.

Good luck in the Fastlane! :fastlane: