The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Well on my way

Shaw Caldwell

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2018
Hey everyone!

My life story is pretty complicated so I'll stick to the significant parts.

I grew up all over rural Northern Midwest US. I started out school ambitious and intelligent, even in preschool I was excited and eager to make myself into a person I could be proud to be.

I only needed one example to learn what not to do, so in a matter of 2-3 years the wind was beaten right out of my sails. I stayed on the A honor roll anyway from osmotic learning until 11th and 12th grade, which I spent in a local community college. I was so burnt out and frustrated by that point, I barely ended up with a diploma.

I'm 22 now. I spent the 3 years after highschool accomplishing nothing and beating myself up for it. So I allowed myself to go pseudohomeless with nothing but a spacious vehicle and some basic food. I went to forests and campgrounds and did zen meditation and whatnot until starvation was on the table, at which point I parked near a seasonal job and got back on my feet.

The experience was every bit as rejuvenating as I had hoped. I was ambitious but not persistent, driven but not oriented, energetic but not disciplined. The experience hardened me and allowed me to undo what the resentful education system had done to me. It was exactly what I knew I needed. Now I'm balanced enough to be comfortable with any outcome and persistence, clarification, and discipline come easily.

Long term, I want to be a combined serial entrepreneur and angel investor (highly involved investor/manager in many socially valuable businesses). I'm particularly interested in health care, education for gifted kids and adults (and reintegrating them into society), trade schools, and some minor other things.

Short term, I need to learn about those things and get enough passive income to free my time up so I can start planning and directing the long term ventures.

I've been going through the forums here and the Digital Marketing Agency seemed particularly in line with my skill sets and goals. I'm learning and preparing for that now.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...