The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Weekly Progress: What will you get done this week?

Threads with an onging chat or conversation

LynX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 31, 2018
Moscow
Great thread.

I am launching my 4th product on a consumer marketplace. This week I am going to (1) collect all necessary sales and pricing data (2) go through all the data and (3) decide by the end of the week on the specific product I am importing. Next, I am writing to the supplier.
Last week I did manage to collect and analyze all necessary data. However, I am still deciding between several options/suppliers. Will give myself time to decide until Wednesday morning. Then I will get after the next goal for the current week.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
Funny I found this thread at the very moment I decided to do exactly that. I have tendencies to overthink and analysis paralysis, so the simplification and deadlines will be useful.

This week my one thing is to launch a Facebook Ads campaign for restaurants FB banner, making an article about that on my site, share it, and possibly set up a form.

The goal is to build a minimal tunnel, and do tests.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Week Commencing Monday 03-Apr-23

What needs to happen for you to be happy with progress this week?

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019

I have 4 differents meetings with potential clients this week, this is the most intense week in term of prospecting since I began in business.

But the best is this afternoon, meeting with an ad agency director who want to take me as a freelancer to make websites pages on elementor. This could bring me recurrents revenues every months with easy gigs, thus securing my business.

In addition this guy is very famous in my city (seller/advertiser since 30 years) so working with him will very likely bring me a bunch of new opportunities.

So this week just having that would be an awesome step !

Last edited:

LynX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 31, 2018
Moscow
Last week I did manage to collect and analyze all necessary data. However, I am still deciding between several options/suppliers. Will give myself time to decide until Wednesday morning. Then I will get after the next goal for the current week.
Last week I have finished most of the analysis and placed an order from the supplier in the new niche that I used to be scared of.

This week I am going to (1) focus on fulfilling my current orders and work on inventory and (2) analyze several new product ideas that I got last week while analyzing new niche.

Bohemi

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 28, 2022
Roskilde, Denmark
I want to finish my workbook which should up the value for my new online course, get someone to check it thoroughly through and then send my new product out in the world and see how it performs (and then adjust accordingly, but that is next weeks assignment ;) )

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 15, 2022
I just finished a course on SEO so the website that I make my service more valuable. My goal is to get another client and find someone to outsource the SEO to because I just don't have the time to do everything myself

LifeisSuffering

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 14, 2020

Thanks Andy For this Thread, it can be a great tool for accountability

What i have achieved until today:
- Create 4 post for my LinkedIn profile
- Create a lead magnet and embeded into my website
- Finishing setting up a discord community
- Finding Email leads of B2C founders on LinkedIn

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I'm looking to get into wholesaling any advice?
I’m just getting into it too, and looking for off market properties with seller financing. Best advice is find good deals with a list tool and skip tracing

azizb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 6, 2023
I’m just getting into it too, and looking for off market properties with seller financing. Best advice is find good deals with a list tool and skip tracing
where u from maybe we could work together

LynX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 31, 2018
Moscow
Last week I have finished most of the analysis and placed an order from the supplier in the new niche that I used to be scared of.

This week I am going to (1) focus on fulfilling my current orders and work on inventory and (2) analyze several new product ideas that I got last week while analyzing new niche.
Inventory update: I have tried a new warehouse - it is supposed to be good, but is slow. Hopefully, this week will be better.

I have also received wholesale order in the new niche. I have already contracted with a designer that will work on content, while I am focusing on SEO, testing and fulfilling product.

Thus, this week I am going to focus on (1) fulfilling my current orders using new warehouse and (2) creating product listing for the new niche product - visual, SEO, packaging, instructions.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Week Commencing Monday 10-Apr-23

What will you get done this week?

LynX

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 31, 2018
Moscow
Inventory update: I have tried a new warehouse - it is supposed to be good, but is slow. Hopefully, this week will be better.

I have also received wholesale order in the new niche. I have already contracted with a designer that will work on content, while I am focusing on SEO, testing and fulfilling product.

Thus, this week I am going to focus on (1) fulfilling my current orders using new warehouse and (2) creating product listing for the new niche product - visual, SEO, packaging, instructions.
Last week review: (1) finally, my fulfillment center has closed my inventory obligations. As of (2) I managed creation of visual, SEO, instructions. Only packaging is remaining and we are ready to launch a new product.

Goals for this week: (1) finish all the packaging stuff and launch, (2) order 2 new test products.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Week Commencing Monday 17-Apr-23

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Week Commencing Monday 17-Apr-23

MVP: Ace my 5 minute pitch today to land a second term project as an IT recruiter within a big 4 Retailer in The Netherlands.
It will provide domain experience, networking opportunities and extra freedom to execute on my vision.

Meantime executing on my Fastlane Vehicle. First results of the robot builder are looking promising.

Finish TGRRE, send in suggestions if I think of them while reviewing my bookmarks.

----

What about you @Andy Black?
Really enjoy your consistency!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Week Commencing Monday 24-Apr-23

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
What about you @Andy Black?
We try to have one main thing to do for each client each week.

For my own business, my main thing is to continue a conversation with an agency owner I know who I caught up with last Friday. He was fascinated by what we're up to and we were both trying to figure our how it might help his agency and clients.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Week Commencing Monday 24-Apr-23

• Finish April strong: realising 3 more hires (final phase) for current project (6 total in April/ extra value).
    - in the 2nd week of may I wil hear if I get the project for the second part of 2023.

• Next Saturday in Eindhoven get a clear structure with the partners for the 'robot' project and assess current acts so we can adjust where needed.
    - get the MVP's clear. Execute.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Week Commencing Monday 01-May-23

BaiAnrui

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 30, 2019
The Netherlands

farahead

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
236%
Feb 25, 2023
Slovakia
I'll start.

My ONE Thing this week is to create a landing page and simple signup funnel for a new product.

I'll keep doing the usual client work, following up with prospects, and posting on social media.
My one thing is to finish python kovy course by thsi week. (its damn long!)

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
This week I will:

- Maintain and improve my quality of life by not smoking weed, not drinking alcohol, smoking less tobacco, doing sport, eating fruits, sleep/wake early and meditate.

- Send a bunch of emails to a list of people who are doing bad advertising on FB, to help them with image/text/targeting package. After the mailing, I will call them.

- Launch an ad of my own for the same package.

- Follow up a prospect who is interested in a big website.

- Continue participating on TFF and dive deeper in your Google Ads threads, and maybe ask 2 guys I know if they would be interested testing that with me.
------------------------------------------------------------

Having traction with the emails/call would make me very happy because it would mean that I finally have a proven sale process that I can rely on

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Next Friday I have a gathering of like minded people about the Fastlane philosophy.
After sharing some of the strategies with multiple people, I've been asked to do a 20 minute quick overview presentation.
So now it's doubling down on getting the boons from the books and make a program to present without a presentation format (just whiteboard).

"Once taught is twice learned."

So basically besides executing on my MVP's I will be really happy if I can pull it off to help eight fellow entrepreneurs understanding the basic principles of CENTS and add them to the mastermind.

We try to have one main thing to do for each client each week.

For my own business, my main thing is to continue a conversation with an agency owner I know who I caught up with last Friday. He was fascinated by what we're up to and we were both trying to figure our how it might help his agency and clients.

How did your conversation go @Andy Black , are you happy with the progress?

How does your question apply for you this week?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
How did your conversation go @Andy Black , are you happy with the progress?

How does your question apply for you this week?
It was a bank holiday yesterday and I didn't work so am now playing catch up! Everything else but fire-fighting seems to be out the window so far today.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany

I am already going to be happy if I manage school work and can take care of my plants this evening.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Week Commencing Monday 08-May-23

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.