The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Marketing, social media, advertising

DesignerOne.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Nov 29, 2016
Rochester, Ny
To all the Designers and anyone who is learning illustrator/Photoshop on FLF, I am starting a weekly design challenge to anyone who is interested. All the challenges will be original ideas that are not for any clients or anything specific.

It’s a good way to show our work to the entrepreneurs on here, and a good way to improve our skills, build our portfolio, and start an exchange of information on sales/marketing in design.

I will share feedback and also accept it since I will also be posting my work!

This week’s challenge is going to be a bit sappy, but it’s Valentine’s Day coming up soon, so let’s go with it.

Let’s design a logo for a Valentine’s Day candy; it can be chocolates, something like sweethearts (The sugar heart shaped candies) and so on.

Pretty simple right?

It’ll be due on next week Friday. New challenges will then be due every Friday weekly.

(Be sure to post your designs with a watermark and to prove it is your work!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DesignerOne.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Nov 29, 2016
Rochester, Ny
Decided to play with some silly concepts, ended up stuck in the 2000's. Ah the days of myspace, greenday, black lipstick, Baggy pants.

Anyone in here had any frosted tips back in the day?

2000s.jpg

Background is not mine, found it via google images, using images like this for non commerical purposes is ok. It's when you make money from the specific image that gets you in trouble ;)

For any freelancing designers look into "Creative commons"

Last edited:

DesignerOne.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Nov 29, 2016
Rochester, Ny
So it's Monday, Super Bowl sunday was fun, a lot of beer! Which is why the new project due for this friday is something simple and fun.

Design a logo for a imaginary brewery based in the city/area you're living in.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.