The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

weekend millionaire secrets to investing in re

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

tchandy

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now
I still have a job but found this book, weekend millionaire secrets to investing in real Estate (written by Mike Summey and Roger Dawson) great reading and reference book. It provides some basic tips for those of you who like myself still work in addition invest in RE. Additonally it has a guide on how to start locating future rentals. I highly recommend this book for investors still working the 9-5 job.

Tom

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

bflbob

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Endicott, New York, United States
I still have a job but found this book, weekend millionaire secrets to investing in real Estate (written by Mike Summey and Roger Dawson) great reading and reference book. It provides some basic tips for those of you who like myself still work in addition invest in RE. Additonally it has a guide on how to start locating future rentals. I highly recommend this book for investors still working the 9-5 job.

Tom

That is a great book.
I just read all three books in their series.
The other two -- FAQ and Millionaire Mindset -- are a bit repetitive, but worth the read.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
The new program website is live with a deal from now till the end of October...
MARKETPLACE Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
For those who are just seeing this, there are currently a total of 15 live courses and 1...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom