The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Week 10: ChemStencil V3

Anything related to matters of the mind

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
While I appreciate the updates, you have to put all of this into ONE THREAD. We don't need a new thread every time you do something, or make progress. This is not sustainable, or feasible.

Please pick one thread and update it, and keep it rolling as you make progress.

Let me know which thread you want as your main thread, and I will have them compiled.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
This is an ongoing progress thread. See the previous week here.

Whats Happened?

ChemStencil
ChemStencil V2 was produced (see below) & ChemStencil V3 was designed. Hoping to get it in the next week. Had a lot of things I needed to adjust & still some functionalities that dont work but I'm getting close. From using it in lecturers, to showing it to people I know, I've had mostly positive responses and got some good feedback.

1675715900045.jpg

LinkedIn
Didnt post everyday. To be honest, its cringe if I do as I find it forced. I was chatting to a mate, and I think from now on I'll just frequently update on what I'm doing, just like on here.

Goals
I swatted 70kg (3*12) twice this week. Continuing to up the weight and collected my reward of new gym shoes!

Whats Next?
Continue these goals I've got. Planning to also do some tutoring to hit that £500 saving goal.

GoalReward
Daily Journaling (next five weeks)New Brown Shoes
Squat 70kg (3x12)New Gym Shoes
Gym 4x / Week (next five weeks)New Fragrance Inspired by Tobacco and Vanilla - 290
Save £500New turtleneck/chinos
Kick nail biting habitFaux Fur Bucket Hat
Elo 1000 in Chess (Hit 700 this week!!)Enamel Rook Lapel Pin (my badge of honor)

Mindset Monday

I had a really bad end to night out that was supremely embarrasing to me. The next morning I ended up calling three of my closest friends who I deeply respect and it's made me realise how important a close network of friends is for success. Something to consider: Who is in your closest circle? Who could be in your closest circle? Do you even have a circle? How could you make one?

Just food for thought.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom

Please SEARCH before posting.