The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web Designer/Programmer/PPC Manager

Designz23

Designz23 Marketing and Development
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2015
Hellertown
Designz23 Marketing and Development is here at The Fastlane Forum to help entrepreneurs achieve success with long-lasting business relationships. Over the past 8 years we have marketed, built, and programmed, hundreds of websites, portals, and applications.

We take the time to fully listen and understand your unique business vision. All new projects come with unlimited changes until the customer accepts the work. We market websites on Facebook, Bing, Yahoo, Google and Amazon. The return on your investment is fully tracked right from the start, and this includes phone calls from the ads.

On large software and ecommerce projects each screen of your system is drafted using design software and sent to you first to approve or request changes. We go back and forth with you revising each screen until you approve the draft screenshots.

This process ensures you get exactly what your unique vision is without any risk. Call 1-800-986-0262 or email
creator@designz23.com. We will get back to you.

We are also looking for resellers who want to sell our services in their own company name. We call and email your own customers and make the service look like it comes from you. We are open to salesman and referral type partnerships as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved, good luck sir.

Designz23

Designz23 Marketing and Development
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2015
Hellertown
Good afternoon,

I am looking for projects January 1st, 2016 with a minimum spend of $20,000. I seek business relationships that last a lifetime. My clients make millions. My best clients know that good work takes time with a back-and-forth revision process. If quality and functionality is important to you, we might be a good business match. Please get in touch.

MadMedia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 24, 2015
Sorry to sound so negative, but your website looks like it was built in the 90's with MS FrontPage.Which is crazy considering your asking for projects starting from $20,000. Don't get me wrong, you maybe extremely successful in which case I think you may have linked to the wrong site but surely if your designing website's for clients your website should be top notch?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Your entire fancy web design section is an affiliate for templatemonster lol

Agree with Mad Media, your portfolio looks like it came from fiverr

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.