The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web Design -- Now 40 % off -- Summer promo!

WebWizards

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 27, 2016
Europe
Custom website design

Whoah! Hey there.

Happy to have your attention, if only for a brief second.

Our team could absolutely help you make great websites
Our mission? Make beautiful websites for entrepreneurs at affordable prices.

Our services include:
  • Website design/Development
  • Membership Sites
  • Cheap "proof of concept" website / MVP launch
  • Debugging/ small adjustments
  • Landing pages
Portfolio examples
Ticketing system for a local company.
Full responsive CMS system (made with CodeIgniter).

Want to check out my most recent portfolio? Send me a mail.

Price
This all depends on what you need. Send me a mail.
Tell us what you want. Include the following:
  • Budget
  • A few website designs you want your site to look like.
  • When the project needs to be finished.
  • Help needed with hosting?
  • Any questions you might have.
Pricing reference:
Proof of concept: 120 euro

Contact
Either way, good or bad, get back to me and let me know what you think.

Send me a private message: vermillion44@yandex.com
Or leave a comment below. We are very responsive to messages.

Talk soon,
WebWizards

• 40% off is a limited time offer.
  • If you are not satisfied you get a 100% refund! No cure, No pay.
  • I'm interested in people who can send me clients in exchange for a commission. Send me a PM.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Good luck sir, your ad is approved, although I would suggest making an introduction to the forum. The people here in the community tend to respond better to people they know. With one post as an ad, you're sort of put at a disadvantage.

WebWizards

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 27, 2016
Europe
Good luck sir, your ad is approved, although I would suggest making an introduction to the forum. The people here in the community tend to respond better to people they know. With one post as an ad, you're sort of put at a disadvantage.
Will do. Thank you for the tip

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
I made a spelling error ? English is not my mother tongue.
No, thats not it.

I just dont think you will get a lot of real inquiries from this. Your offer is extremely generic, you provide no references publicly, no prices, no details, and nobody here knows you, like MJ mentioned..

WebWizards

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 27, 2016
Europe
No, thats not it.

..,you provide no references publicly, no prices,..QUOTE]

Thanks for the honest feedback. I updated the page. Will update some more the next days. I expected that it would take alot more time for this ad to be approved.. so this was just an early version.

TY Teag

WebWizards

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 27, 2016
Europe
.., no prices, no details, and nobody here knows you, like MJ mentioned..

Pricing a product is also not so easy.. if I set a low price. People think will think I'm a bad programmer.
If I set my prices to high the job goes to a guy from India. Most of the non programmer can't see the difference between good or bad code. So the guy from India wins and this creates alot of competition. I'm a programmer not a marketing guy. I code.. all day every day :) That's how I like it. There are alot of young entrepeneurs on the forum who want a cool website for a little money, i'm willing to help those people and give them advice how to start a website. Meanwhile I can build my reputation here. But in the end it's always more fun to develop 10k websites.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
OP why did you make your risk reversal money back guarantee so hard to read? If you're going to carry a "liability" like a money back guarantee then you might as well exploit it like crazy to get more customers.

Do a quick study of what AndrewNC did on his marketplace forum ads. Woo Woo Andrew placed multiple ads that, if memory serves me right, pretty much offered the same thing: drastic changes in your biz and personal life. The one that got the most responses was the one with the crazy risk reversal: "Guaranteed RESULTS...or I will pay you(seriously)".

Did anyone actually make more money after a phone session with Andrew? The world will never know...but I can tell you that he surely got a lot more responses with the crazy risk reversal. Yay for marketing.:rockon:

You also might want to tweak your angle a bit:

1. Find a way to be more unique. Web design is so meh these days.
2. Address common objections
3. Get some testimonials
4. Help us understand that you TRULY understand the problems we face so that we can feel confident that you can offer a solid solution. The price of your services doesn't matter to us if we feel that you will solve a big problem that will lead to a higher ROI.

I'm a programmer not a marketing guy. I code.. all day every day :) That's how I like it.
The sad truth is that the marketing guy may not be a better coder than you, but he is far more likely to get more sales. I'm not saying to offer a shitty product and focus 95% of your time on marketing. Just realize that marketing and how you position yourself cannot be overlooked.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Web design or web development, or both?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.