The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Web Design Company for Kenya

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Michael Gift

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2020
Kenya
Hi there!
So it's been a week after I introduced myself to the forum. A week after I made a commitment to use web design to fill a need.
I'd say a week again but you get the point.

Here's what happened in the last seven days.
Learnt basic html and css for web design and I have been practicing to get a better grasp of it.
Learnt about html templates :They are a great way to learn how complex ideas work with real time implementation.
Working on a simple website as an application for the skills I have picked up.

So what I've learnt so far.
It's simple to just coast through your life. Surviving on the bare minimum. Check it in this light , you're working towards a dream no one else can see apart from you. I mean you could be watching cat videos on YouTube or playing Assassin's Creed Origins instead.
The tempation to give up is strong, you need to have a why that's stronger than your excuses and justifications.

Challenges encountered.
- Lack of skill to implement various function on a webpage
solution
- Learn.

That has been my progress over the last seven days. It's not much but I have learnt more about myself in the process. In relation to the kaizen principle I'd say I'm doing pretty well.

Cheers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Michael Gift

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2020
Kenya
It's been a while since I last posted here on the progress of the goal. So far it is way behind schedule and that is a good thing, cause now I know i didn't know as much as I thought I knew.

A while back in August, I took on my first client.
This was a new learning experience, the client had an idea of what they wanted and it was easy making the website they way they required it. After completion is still felt as though I hadn't fully utilized the power of the website and I'm still learning that it's more than the look and feel of the website that sells. You can check it out and provide feedback here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.