• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Join now and within minutes, you can start getting advice from real millionaire entrepreneurs who live the dream.

We provide excellence CUSTOMER disSERVICE!

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by MJ DeMarco, Apr 10, 2017.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $208,100
    Admin Post
    Wow, how are they surviving? Barriers to entry so high they can skirt?

2. Longinus

Longinus Silver Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,503
    Barriers are pretty high (exceptional transport), but they are bleeding every day: changing strategies every two months, appointing more new managers who take zero responsibility, annexing other companies, choking all initiative,... All fed by megalomania and short term vision.

Meanwhile this bureaucratic mess encounters massive liquidity problems, but hey, at least they are the number one in their country!

The software company: I have no clue. It's a French company and French companies prefer products from their own country, even if it sucks. Sometimes I think we're the only client, hence the stress about the review.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    MidwestLandlord and MJ DeMarco like this.
  3. jasoncuellar123

jasoncuellar123 Gold Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,734
    IMG_3781.JPG

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  4. biophase

biophase Legendary Contributor LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $92,524
    No, that should be normal business service.

5. rogainer

rogainer 10 2 10 FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $596
    Seems obvious. But no one does it.

6. Dylan_91

Dylan_91 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $215
    True, I'm saying that normal should be to go above and beyond but if you look at where most things are it's definitely not the norm.

7. Roli

Roli Bronze Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,846
    This is straight from the "I'll go right ahead and do that for you", whilst not going right ahead and doing it playbook.

8. spyt

spyt Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,533
    Most businesses I deal with have crappy customer service and it turns me off.

Companies view customer service as a cost center, when it should be considered a revenue generator.

Years ago I called a local mechanic. The guy that picks up the phone has an Indian accent and I can hear lots of chattering in the background... Probably a call center.

*click*

The next guy I call has his cellphone number listed. He has amazing customer service, a good price, and is honest. He even has his assistant give customers a ride to their home/office after they drop their car off.

I've recommended him to lots of friends because he is amazing. Naturally, his shop is super busy.