The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Watch me as I start a social media management agency

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Phillip Anderson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jul 6, 2018
Hi there! I'm quite new to this forum but am committing to taking its advice seriously. I'm from Florida but live in Panama and plan to move back once I have some money. I'm in the process of dropping out of a computer science program because I've lost interest. I'll be following CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days. So far, I've registered a domain and web hosting. I also bought an ebook about how to properly manage client's Instagram accounts. I'm the kind of person who changes his mind about things everyday, but I'll try to stick with this. Like everyone else in this forum, I want to live an Unscripted lifestyle and more importantly help others achieve the same. Thanks for reading!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
hi . so i am interested in your journey.

you should look also at Tai Lopez stuff about social media and this kid :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjyDS96ebM8

Iman Gadzhi

Iman Gadzhi is a 19 years old kid who quit college to start a social media agency

he is already successful

by the way, i don't know why people dislike Tai Lopez

the guy is a genius who know how to manage people :

business is not about delivering value but managing people's irrational needs

for example :
a lot of great stuff with hig value don't sell very much ( organic food ) while stupidity sells ( fastfood)

this goes back to the management of the monkey brain as taught in Eben Pagan's material

Xolorr

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
520%
Jun 4, 2018
Cape Town, South Africa
Hi there! I'm quite new to this forum but am committing to taking its advice seriously. I'm from Florida but live in Panama and plan to move back once I have some money. I'm in the process of dropping out of a computer science program because I've lost interest. I'll be following CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days. So far, I've registered a domain and web hosting. I also bought an ebook about how to properly manage client's Instagram accounts. I'm the kind of person who changes his mind about things everyday, but I'll try to stick with this. Like everyone else in this forum, I want to live an Unscripted lifestyle and more importantly help others achieve the same. Thanks for reading!

Glad to see you're committed to change!

The real key to this is to stay committed through the long term.
1 step a day for 1 year will get you further than trying to do 100 steps in a week, and then getting frustrated and quitting.

I've been shooting video for 3 years now, and I've only started to see success now.
I plan to expand and use some of the ideas listed in that checklist in the future, but it isn't a focus now.
I'm going to be paying close attention to this thread, good luck!

I would really recommend listening to this podcast! It's all about staying in for the long game.

Keep with it!

Geekour

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Nov 27, 2017
TX
Iman Gadzhi is a 19 years old kid who quit college to start a social media agency

I agree with the monkey brain stuff but it is hard to trust Youtube videos of a kid sitting on a lambo in the video thumbnails not gonna lie lol

Phillip Anderson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jul 6, 2018
Hey everyone! I'll admit that I'm contributing to the statistic of most newbies getting excited to join the fastlane and then disappearning into the uknown. What's causing it is my lack of decision-making ability (should I sell websites, Instagram management or both) and mostly my fear of talking to potential clients (cold-calling, etc.). If anyone has suggestions, I'm all-ears. I'm not doing well at all in the only college class I'm taking (discrete math) and don't know if I'll make it. As you can see, I lack confidence I myself but want to do whatever I can to change that.

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I’ll be following too!

I’m in the same track as a freelancer (Google Ads though) looking to learn, sell, and eventually scale with my skills.

Good luck!

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
hi . so i am interested in your journey.

you should look also at Tai Lopez stuff about social media and this kid :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjyDS96ebM8

Iman Gadzhi

he is already successful

by the way, i don't know why people dislike Tai Lopez

the guy is a genius who know how to manage people :

business is not about delivering value but managing people's irrational needs

for example :
a lot of great stuff with hig value don't sell very much ( organic food ) while stupidity sells ( fastfood)

this goes back to the management of the monkey brain as taught in Eben Pagan's material

Good vid

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey everyone! I'll admit that I'm contributing to the statistic of most newbies getting excited to join the fastlane and then disappearning into the uknown. What's causing it is my lack of decision-making ability (should I sell websites, Instagram management or both) and mostly my fear of talking to potential clients (cold-calling, etc.). If anyone has suggestions, I'm all-ears. I'm not doing well at all in the only college class I'm taking (discrete math) and don't know if I'll make it. As you can see, I lack confidence I myself but want to do whatever I can to change that.
Do you have any family, friends, teachers, etc who are self-employed or running something on the side? Can you let folks know what you're trying to do and that you're looking for someone to help?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.