• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION Watch me as I start a social media management agency

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by Daniel Clemente, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Daniel Clemente

Daniel Clemente New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $57
    Hi there! I'm quite new to this forum but am committing to taking its advice seriously. I'm from Florida but live in Panama and plan to move back once I have some money. I'm in the process of dropping out of a computer science program because I've lost interest. I'll be following CHECKLIST: How to Start a Digital Marketing Agency & Hit $5K in Less than 90 Days. So far, I've registered a domain and web hosting. I also bought an ebook about how to properly manage client's Instagram accounts. I'm the kind of person who changes his mind about things everyday, but I'll try to stick with this. Like everyone else in this forum, I want to live an Unscripted lifestyle and more importantly help others achieve the same. Thanks for reading!

GMSI7D and LarsJelle like this.
  2. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,343
    hi . so i am interested in your journey.

you should look also at Tai lopez stuff about social media and this kid :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjyDS96ebM8

Iman Gadzhi

Iman Gadzhi is a 19 years old kid who quit college to start a social media agency

he is already successful

by the way, i don't know why people dislike Tai Lopez

the guy is a genius who know how to manage people :

business is not about delivering value but managing people's irrational needs

for example :
    a lot of great stuff with hig value don't sell very much ( organic food ) while stupidity sells ( fastfood)

this goes back to the management of the monkey brain as taught in Eben Pagan's material

3. Xolorr

Xolorr Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,863
    Glad to see you're committed to change!

The real key to this is to stay committed through the long term.
    1 step a day for 1 year will get you further than trying to do 100 steps in a week, and then getting frustrated and quitting.

I've been shooting video for 3 years now, and I've only started to see success now.
    I plan to expand and use some of the ideas listed in that checklist in the future, but it isn't a focus now.
    I'm going to be paying close attention to this thread, good luck!

I would really recommend listening to this podcast! It's all about staying in for the long game.

Keep with it!

4. Geekour

Geekour Contributor FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $465
    I agree with the monkey brain stuff but it is hard to trust Youtube videos of a kid sitting on a lambo in the video thumbnails not gonna lie lol

5. Daniel Clemente

Daniel Clemente New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $57
    Hey everyone! I'll admit that I'm contributing to the statistic of most newbies getting excited to join the fastlane and then disappearning into the uknown. What's causing it is my lack of decision-making ability (should I sell websites, Instagram management or both) and mostly my fear of talking to potential clients (cold-calling, etc.). If anyone has suggestions, I'm all-ears. I'm not doing well at all in the only college class I'm taking (discrete math) and don't know if I'll make it. As you can see, I lack confidence I myself but want to do whatever I can to change that.

6. PizzaOnTheRoof

PizzaOnTheRoof Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,514
    I’ll be following too!

I’m in the same track as a freelancer (Google Ads though) looking to learn, sell, and eventually scale with my skills.

Good luck!

7. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,856
    Good vid

8. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $161,983
    Do you have any family, friends, teachers, etc who are self-employed or running something on the side? Can you let folks know what you're trying to do and that you're looking for someone to help?

DVU likes this.