The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

wanting to start a multi-vendor marketplace"autoparts

LMACK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 25, 2016
i dont have a 9-5 job,dont got a lot of capital to dish out.i make my money buying and selling"flipping" cars/fixing cars/boats anything etc...i live in hawaii and i think "importing" is somthing i want to get into..however the limited number of autopart stores and expensive retail price for auto parts gave me this idea of starting a online marketplace that offers autoparts at wholesale price that i can pitch to customers or anyone who is looking to get their car repair but is on a tight budget..possibly a dropship method for me would be easy and i could use my current auto repair customers as potential online customers because i could offer low prices and walk them through the process..and fix their car at the same time?..all comments are welcome/advice...direction?..etc...im new to the site and want to gain knowledge..i dont got fellings so i appreciate honest feedback...thankyou

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LMACK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 25, 2016
i did lol...im trying to learn how to aquire vendors and the whole "platform" of e commerce in general...anyone who has launched a site/marketplace/might be able to punch some basics at my face

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.