The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want to Make My Traditional Business a Success

KAA

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Aug 6, 2018
Virginia, USA
Hi everyone!

I own a service business. My husband started the company 15 years ago. He got the opportunity to do some specialized work for a large organization so now everything is up to me. I embrace the challenge!

I've progressed from helping him with some administrative and bookkeeping tasks to now being in charge of the company. We have service delivery mastered but I need to build the sales and marketing functions from scratch.

My goal is to transform the business to propel me into the Fast Lane.

I just started reading The Fast Lane book. My hope is that the information in the book and the forum discussions will give me a different perspective to help me improve my business so that it reaches the potential I know it has.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Welcome to the Fastlane community, @KAA . And thanks for the introduction

I own a service business.

Are you in the home services arena... or somewhere else?

I've progressed from helping him with some administrative and bookkeeping tasks to now being in charge of the company. We have service delivery mastered but I need to build the sales and marketing functions from scratch.

My goal is to transform the business to propel me into the Fast Lane.

It's great that you have a clear vision of where you want to be, you recognize the limits of your knowledge and skills, and you're taking steps to bridge that gap.

Godspeed in your pursuit of your business's highest potential!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...