The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Want 1.000.000$/Month. Dead serious.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
Long story short:
I live in Russia, I have unique knowledge and skills in pedagogy and vocal pedagogy.
High level skills: design/coding, communication and linguistics (natively russian), psychology, music writing, deep understanding of marketing and advertising due to skills in cognitive psychology.

My goal is - at least 1.000.000$/month.

What I already did:
1. Leftica.com - solutions for businesses.
- Takes one week to provide a regular business with top-notch website, logo and all textual materials. Aside of that - complex & multistage advertising, ultra-high-level content creation and community management.
Launched yesterday, presented myself (not my services) at forum, consulted ~50 people, met 3 potential clients.

In progress:
1. Vocal pedagogy book/audiobook with examples. Counting on it to become a bestseller.
2. Evilsonicrecords.com - place where I'm planning to sell my music for high-price & royalty terms;
500$+ sound design courses; presenting voice-overs; hosting anything related to media industry.
3. Personality development business where we'll work with people on their look, voice and verbal skills, body recomposition & mindset.

Major plans:
- Will create a registry for schools & orphanages to help organize their work and connection with people outside.
- Open schools for children to develop and cultivate their gifts, skills and passion to become successful when they reach their majority.
- Develop and implement brand new level classes in regular schools.
- Develop a body, establish cult and change the world.

The way it abstractedly is.
My name is Yevgeny, I'm 22 years old, I've been writing music half of my life, had a passion for it since the young ages, but there always were obstacles and literally no information nor help in my fields of interest. So I had a dream that once I'll cultivate all essential skills and become Earth-scale wealthy - I'll open schools all over the world, where right people with right personalities will work with chosen kids on making them successful and letting the world see their gifts.
Since the young age I was deeply influenced by Hellenes and admired how multi-faceted and limitless their personalities were, how eloquent was their language and how aesthetically pleasing their bodies were developed.
I've been working on how I look, how I speak, form relationships, attract women, perfecting my personality since I can remember. I also started doing design, because it was necessary to portray my ideas immediately, along with dozens of other things I'm passionate about - each one is at least 1500 hours progress, some are 7000 hours+ into.
And then I accidentally found out about MJ's book, and that was it. Last 2 years I've been putting myself and everything I have together, and now I just can't be where I am now anymore, I can't live this life, I need a lot more.

I know a lot of you guys from following what you do, so it's finally the day when I'll actually meet you.
I hope it's ok if I'll ask a lot, at the same time - I'll help you with anything I can. Which is a lot.
Any suggestions, tips, help, anything - if it gets me closer to my goal - it will be forever appreciated.

Thank you for your time guys, if you have anything to tell or ask me about - go ahead.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
  • Banned

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia

First thought..

On topic: You should start with making 1000, then 10000, etc. These threads are just ridiculous.
already made 100k+ doing stuff.

Point is, making 100k$/month wont get me to 1 million/month, it's just two different kinds of business. Same as making 1 million/month is nowhere near 1 billion/year.

Last edited:

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
already made 100k+ doing stuff.

Point is, making 100k$/month wont get me to 1 million/month, it's just two different kinds of business. Same as making 1 million/month is nowhere near 1 billion/year.
lol. no person making 100k$/month is this retarded.

Tip #1: Acknowledge where you are in life, and stop deluding yourself.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
- Develop a body, establish cult and change the world.

Even by the high standards of crazy opening posts on the forum, this quote kind of stands out.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
lol. no person making 100k$/month is this retarded.

Tip #1: Acknowledge where you are in life, and stop deluding yourself.
I don't want to be rude, but one who's jumping into conclusions he can't make objectively - is the retard.
I used to make websites, working 10 hours a day, making 10k$/month by myself in Russia - those 10k wouldn't ever become 100k, because the business model itself has its limits.
Now I have a set of projects which can get me to 100k/month all together, and I do it just because it can be put on rails and be a passive income. There is no 100k$ business which can become 1 milli business in nature, and because some million dollar businesses start as 100k$ - doesn't mean they are the same. I need something more vertical.
If you and other guys come here to waste your time writing nonsense - reconsider your life guys.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
So you DON'T make $100k/month. You did make 10k/month. Correct?

People here aren't making fun of you. They're telling you to learn the difference between talking and doing AND understand how much work is needed to hit big numbers. I look at your list and I see "a shit ton of work" with "a shit ton of luck needed, WITH a shit ton of work to get to a high enough level" where you can make even 30k a month.

You are so far away from a mil a month, you can't even see it over the mountain of bullshit. But that's OK - thinking big is fine. But there is A MOUNTAIN OF WORK in front of you - and it still takes 10k-20-30-50-200k and so on as you keep growing. You might literally shit your pants if you could back in time and told yourself what you had to do to make 100k a month. Good luck, don't shit your pants.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
If you and other guys come here to waste your time writing nonsense - reconsider your life guys.
Thats the power of a fastlane business. Makes money for me while I'm posting memes on the forum :).

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
I don't want to be rude, but one who's jumping into conclusions he can't make objectively - is the retard.
I used to make websites, working 10 hours a day, making 10k$/month by myself in Russia - those 10k wouldn't ever become 100k, because the business model itself has its limits.
Now I have a set of projects which can get me to 100k/month all together, and I do it just because it can be put on rails and be a passive income. There is no 100k$ business which can become 1 milli business in nature, and because some million dollar businesses start as 100k$ - doesn't mean they are the same. I need something more vertical.
Your core understanding of business is flawed. EVERY business has the potential to be a BIGGER business.

Doesn't matter what you're doing - services, ecommerce, manufacturing, whatever it is.

The nature of internet businesses is that it is EASIER to scale.

Normal businesses are SCALABLE, but not as EASY to scale.

If you had made 100k/month from one business you would understand how to SCALE.

It doesn't mean your business stays still, offering only 1 product. You can expand to offer multiple things in your business. You can expand to different markets and higher # of consumers.

Nothing goes from 100k-> 1mil without changing parts of the business. This is why I said no person making 100k$/month would think the way you think. Retarded was just to add emphasis, nothing personal. Business is not a rock that just sits on the floor, it is like water - constantly changing and adjusting. You don't just pick a business model and have it become a million dollar business because you picked the right model.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
So you DON'T make $100k/month. You did make 10k/month. Correct?

People here aren't making fun of you. They're telling you to learn the difference between talking and doing AND understand how much work is needed to hit big numbers. I look at your list and I see "a shit ton of work" with "a shit ton of luck needed, WITH a shit ton of work to get to a high enough level" where you can make even 30k a month.

You are so far away from a mil a month, you can't even see it over the mountain of bullshit. But that's OK - thinking big is fine. But there is A MOUNTAIN OF WORK in front of you - and it still takes 10k-20-30-50-200k and so on as you keep growing. You might literally shit your pants if you could back in time and told yourself what you had to do to make 100k a month. Good luck, don't shit your pants.
Correct. 100k$ is total.

I understand that, and I understand that this kind of reaction is ok, I just don't want to spend my time on things that doesn't make sense.
What I have now is a business with a regular check of 2k, which takes ~6 hours of work to do the job. I also have a referral system, granting from 20% to 30% for each customer, it solves a big thing - I don't need to advertise anything, it's done by referrals on their end free of charge.
But even when I'll put it on passive rails, it's just not a 1 milli/month business, that's the problem. I know that nobody will share anything on this topic, but the point is to make my own head work in that direction.

Thank you for you answer actually, that was heartfelt.

jason91

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 15, 2015
USA
Same for 1 million businesses, comparing to 100k businesses. Now we understand each other better.
No it is not the same at all. 100k/month to 1 mil is do-able with just about ANY business and expanding to different offers / products / services. The hard part is not the picking a model - it's all the parts of marketing, the right message reaching your audience, creating a good sales funnel, and many other things.

If you are looking for 100 million to 1 billion, that is more complex because it's limited by how many users can eventually use your business via the core proposition. I personally am no where close to this so I am just speculating.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA

That business model doesn't have limits, you do. hubspot, weebly, wix, etc etc. platforms that drive the same value to the end user that make more thank 100k per month.

This was one of the more hilarious threads i have read in a while. Good luck on all that stuff you are doing, i hope you have some progress to report in a few months.

devine

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Apr 16, 2015
Russia
That business model doesn't have limits, you do. hubspot, weebly, wix, etc etc. platforms that drive the same value to the end user that make more thank 100k per month.

This was one of the more hilarious threads i have read in a while. Good luck on all that stuff you are doing, i hope you have some progress to report in a few months.
I'm not interested in competing, especially in that area, it's just not cost-effective.
I'm interested in doing brand new things.

Will post detailed progress after joining fastlane INSIDERS and moving the thread there, now need to finish some stuff first.
Thanks by the way, I read a lot of your posts:)

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
Awesome. I'm no longer the crazy(iest) guy!

There is only one way to earn this kind of money.

I assume you don't mean $1,000,000 per month for a couple of months. I assume you mean $1,000,000 for a long time.

Sell your soul to the devil, and/or do one of the following careers: banker, broker, hedge fund manager, entrepreneur.

You ain't gonna build enough Weebly sites to hit these numbers.

As for building a cult, that is very easy. First, make $1,000,000 a month for a long time. Then, point back to this thread, when everyone laughed at you.

You, Great One, were disbelieved, doubted, even hated on. Your believers will see this, and gladly put their knees in the dirt.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hmm....well not really sure what to say here. Just sounds fishy! :)

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I have never seen a faster contradiction in my life, lol.

I think you @Ubermensch and @devine should have a thread where you mastermind your plans, so we can all learn from the most amazingly creative people on this forum.

Awesome. I'm no longer the crazy(iest) guy!

There is only one way to earn this kind of money.

I assume you don't mean $1,000,000 per month for a couple of months. I assume you mean $1,000,000 for a long time.

Sell your soul to the devil, and/or do one of the following careers: banker, broker, hedge fund manager, entrepreneur.

You ain't gonna build enough Weebly sites to hit these numbers.

As for building a cult, that is very easy. First, make $1,000,000 a month for a long time. Then, point back to this thread, when everyone laughed at you.

You, Great One, were disbelieved, doubted, even hated on. Your believers will see this, and gladly put their knees in the dirt.

SeanyHang

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
May 24, 2013
New Jersey
those 10k wouldn't ever become 100k, because the business model itself has its limits.

Without trying to explain to you why your logic is flawed (I'm pretty sure everybody else has done that).. Let me just ask you.

Do you think that if you hired a few employees to help you create MORE websites, you'd increase your revenue? Doesn't being the boss of a web-dev company where you have employees doing the ground work while you focus on marketing and scaling the business sound like a little bit more of a logical approach towards reaching your goals rather than being a one man show that can only put in so much work?

I personally think that if your not lying about your current monthly revenue it's ABSOLUTELY possible to reach your goal (but focus on making 20k a month first).

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
william-shatner-william-shatner-if-you-make-a-fool-of-yourself-you.jpg

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
I have never seen a faster contradiction in my life, lol.

I think you @Ubermensch and @devine should have a thread where you mastermind your plans, so we can all learn from the most amazingly creative people on this forum.

Luckily for @devine, I have already devised a plan to make $1,000,000 a month, as a backup plan to my real life plan to create value on a national (and potentially global) scale, and not worry about hitting some ridiculous, specific, in-the-box/this-amount-of-money-in-a-specific time frame mindset.

That plan is very simple. I am going to write an e-book for psychopaths: How To Take Over the Planet in 7 Easy Steps, and Mind-**** the Universe. The book will cost $25, and it will come with a monthly membership fee of $19.99 per month.

Every person will get a Joe-Carrol level of sociopathy, or their money back.

My grandfather used to have a saying for me. He said, "better for people to assume you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

@devine In light of this, perhaps you should stop talking, and do a little more listening. God gave you two ears and one mouth. Do the math.

If you want to create an obscene amount of money, listen to the Americans.

You know why you're at a disadvantage, @devine?

Because guys like @theag and me, we were bred by the same mother. We are brothers in Capitalism. And in America, which is the country that created capitalism, we just kind of... have this thing in our blood, you know?

That's why we don't ask $illy questions.

By the way, I bet you're lying about that $100k.

If it really happened, post pics.

I got pics posted, bro. You like talkin' a big game. Why don't you back some of it up? You say you made all that money. Back it up.

Back it up, or I have @theag Ari Gold fire your a$$.

Haha. Just kidding, bro.

I'd be your friend.

Do you believe in the @devine in the insanity of art, that it must reflect the craziness of life?

Are you some kind of clown, like @LightHouse avatar?

Okay, I'm seriously just kidding.

All of that was just to prove a point: That when you ask a stupid question, you often get a stupid answer, and I am proving that point brilliantly with this sentence and all of the preceding sentences typed in this post.

The point that you should take home is that you should use your time wisely.

Time is money. That's lesson number one of Capitalism for your brain. Take all of your future lessons from fellow Russian Ayn Rand.

You are dismissed wanna-be Joe Carrol. On the Fastlane, there is only room for one padded cell.

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
this+is+sewious+nick+jr+wonderpets+ming+ming+serious+meme+lol+4chan.jpg
I'm just trying to figure out how someone can come on a forum like this and think serious entrepreneurs wouldn't question it or see through this without any valid proof and making it sound like fish guts splattered on a dock. Not saying it can't be possible, but hmm...I've only been on here a year and know other Entrepreneurs and Businessmen don't work this way.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.