The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

virtual assistant recommendations

Presidente

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 1, 2016
Hello first post here, long time lurker.

I am not sure if this is in the correct place so move it to the proper place if you think it would get a better response.

I own a growing food truck/dessert truck business and have grown to over 4 units, lately it has been harder to keep up with catering emails as my pricing isn't a fixed thing. there are many variables I take into account, for example for large caterings 200+ servings I tend to offer lower pricing and if its a bit of a drive i have increased costs that we have to add. With that said i also have a franchise (competitor) in the area that competes with us on price very heavily so a lot of times we lose out on those events because we either dont reply fast enough or the price really matters to those clientele. If its a slow week i tend to match the franchise costs to get the business. with us being very busy operating the day to day things, it takes time to communicate back and forth with some of those smaller (low priced) caterings that its ok if i lose them. We've grown now where i feel those smaller caterings might be worth the effort so I tried to pick up more of the workload so my business partner can dedicate more time to replying to emails but thats not working out so great.

I've asked my circle of entrepreneur friends and none of them have experience with virtual assistants which leads me to asking the community. I would like to see if anyone can recommend a service provider that can kind of solve this problem i'm experiencing. I found some virtual assistant sales teams that work on commission and they cold call etc. thats not the type of sales team i need, the leads come directly to us.

I need someone friendly that can find out the clients event information and provide pricing based on that information

Secure a booking for us while updating the company calendar,

Receive payment info if possible via mail to our office / provide the client our paypal info.

the virtual assistant will also need to verify with me if said caterings are possible by checking out the company calander, sometimes we make the executive decision to not do events for possibility of getting a bigger event.

most of the virtual assistants i've found thru a quick search were either book keeping, scheduling, social media marketing or something that i didnt believe could help me out, maybe i'm wrong as i have no experience ever using one.

look foward to your resposnses, thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 6, 2019
Hiring an All-in-One Virtual Assistant can save thousands of dollars. You will get many services at one-time investment. It’s just like eating a fruit salad, you will get many nutrients in one bite. All-in-One Virtual Assistant offers an end to end process from Social Media Marketing to Financial Reporting. This is the best way to reduce the expenses and increase the profit of the company.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.