The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Viral growth lessons from Musical.ly founder

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Andy Black

About to go on a video creation spree...
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This was great. So many takeaways.

One line that I thought was telling was that “You need a habit to grow.” This isn’t just for platforms, but for us in our own endeavours.

What’s your takeaways?

What will you do different going forward?

View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/wTyg2E44pBA

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
One line that I thought was telling was that “You need a habit to grow.”

Haven't listened yet but that one thought you brought out certainly resonates.

You don't get fit, lose weight or become financially independent by accident, it is from design. From following a plan, and most plans incorporate repetition and repetition creates a habit.

And you will certainly grow if your habits become binge watching Netflix and ordering take out each evening. The gyms will be packed when they re-open after this pandemic.

Talking of which...

What’s your takeaways?

Usually Beef and Green Peppers with Black Bean Sauce plus egg fried rice. :happy:

Andy Black

About to go on a video creation spree...
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Ha. You’re a funny man @RazorCut.

You’re comment about Netflix reminds me that my wife rang this morning and mentioned she’s really tired from not sleeping well. I sympathised saying I was a bit tired too as I’d stayed up till 1am.

“No wonder. You went to bed at one and we got up at six. Were you watching videos?”

“No, I was *creating* videos.”

Choices.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain

ApparentHorizon

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 1, 2016
Greenville, SC
Musically is TikTok

Even at a unicorn evaluation you can pivot to become the most popular social network on the planet.

"We don't focus on making money for the company. We focus on nurturing content creators."

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom