The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Vigilante's "Mind Your Business" Radio Show

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We're at 140 fans and growing. Rising expectations call for rising delivery. We will meet the challenge. Thanks to you who have liked the announcement page on Facebook. I have no intention of letting you down.

Finishing the details now. Pressure is on to get shit underway. Thanks to those of you who have decided to come along for the ride. Failure is not an option for us.

It's been quite a while since I have done something well beyond my comfort zone.

jockinbox

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
448%
Jul 8, 2014
Miami, FL
Unfortunately it just comes naturally. I try to control it but, it's hard.

thats what I tried to tell her

spider-meme-3.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
This is awesome! I didn't like the page because I think Facebook is a scourge upon the Earth and my account has long been deactivated so I can get shit done, but goddamn this is great news. I like learning things about business that I can put into action, and podcasts like this help make a commute enjoyable. Wish it was more than once a week!

Thanks. Love your comments.

Even if it becomes super successful, the most we have agreed to is Saturday mornings live with one supplemental podcast midweek (which basically will be short and teasing the upcoming shows, with a little bit of bonus content.)

MJ will be on the show the week after next, and we're not going to do the standard "tell me about your childhood" questions. This will be the first time many people listening that aren't familiar with The Millionaire Fast Lane get a chance to hear that there is a whole different way of thinking than what their parents taught them. For Fastlane forum members, it should also be a great refresher on Need, Entry, Control, Scale, and Time. We have less than an hour with MJ and I am not going to waste it having him tell us what his favorite kind of dessert is.

(We already know... it's the dessert of desertion. :))

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I didn't feel like there was much specificity in his process, which therefore didn't teach me very much

This is my grievance with most podcasts. While the "backstory" to a person is nice to hear, people generally don't give a shit. It's just like "OK, great you were poor, I get it-- NOW tell me what I can do NOW to get rich/be successful/be happy/ etc."

People are tuning in for selfish reasons-- to hear what can help them-- not to hear my sad story about why my Dad left me when I was younger, or that I ate Ramen noodles while getting started.

Try and keep this in mind Dave as you move through the process. (PS: I haven't listened yet, so this opinion is not based on anything I've heard)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I plan to ease back into this.

With the first broadcast (which will actually be a podcast), to get the cobwebs out, for Saturday May 6th I will do an abbreviated version of a talk I gave a few years back at the Fastlane Forum called : In the Belly of the Beast --- what I learned while working at Walmart Corporate.

The only time I have ever talked about this content before was at the meet-up. What people remember the most from it was the short discussion on RUTHLESS EXPENSE REDUCTION.

I hope you have fun with this and I am looking forward to a somewhat interactive medium once we alternate over to live streaming down the road a bit. - Dave

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Been super crazy busy for the last few weeks, and I decided to only put out content when I had something to share.

My wife called me this morning and told me to record a show on how to know when to call it quits as an entrepreneur. And since she's usually right, I recorded the show.

The end of this is kind of clunky (indicating I was somewhat out of practice) but I let it fly anyway. I could have cleaned it up ala @Kak but I figure my haters tuned out a long time ago anyway.

Hopefully the feed picks back up on the platforms we were using for syndication. For now, I know you can get it at the link above on Spreaker.

I did refer to @MJ DeMarco a few times on this episode, talking about the desert of desertion and the basic CENTS framework.

Leave your comments here.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
And ironically, I was sitting in a big leather chair and I was drinking Jim Beam Black during the recording. So unfortunately you detected the right word picture…

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
If possible in the future, I would love an episode about work ethic and the habit of taking action.
How do you break through self doubt to continue taking action during hard times?

We will do this @smarty in 3-4 weeks. I have a very personal story to share on this topic. We're goong to do a show in December where it is just me and Rachel talking. We will do this then.

It would be the most raw and private story I could ever share... But I will do it. It will be even more difficult with my daughter sitting across the desk from me... but we will do it. I will make it very real for you all.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I didn't know what to get you all for Christmas, along with the 1500+ Facebook fans that have friended us since the first show.

So... we created for you the ♫ Twelve Days of Mind Your Business Chrismas ♫

It will be released on Saturday, making it's debut at the end of the Mind Your Business episode and then immediately available on YouTube.

When it goes viral, you will know that you personally were one of the people it was created for. Happy F'in holidays to all.

1932310_642288772548897_1486668308764702048_n.png

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The "prequel" edition of the Mind Your Business radio show will release tomorrow morning, Saturday at 11AM Eastern time here in the United States. I didn't get organized quickly enough to include @Kung Fu Steve so we'll see if we can get together before next Saturday's show.

The podcast tomorrow has me shaking the cobwebs out of my head and getting back in the groove. The main topic was sparked by an article in Entrepreneur Magazine called "C0VlD-19 Will Fuel the Next Wave of Innovation." You can read that article now at Facebook.com/mybradio.

Stay tuned at the end of the podcast for a little teaser about something MJ and I are working out for INSIDERS here at the FastLane Forum.

Thanks... hope you enjoy it as I get back in the saddle. For now, I know you will be able to listen on the Spreaker App or directly on the web at Mind Your Business Radio

We'll be podcasting and occasionally live broadcasting on the Spreaker app on iOS and Android, and you will be able to listen on Spotify, TuneIN, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, or directly from the Spreaker App on your phone every Saturday. Not sure yet how to feed the platforms outside of Spreaker, but I'll post updates when the show is available on these other platforms as well.

Thanks! Love to hear your comments, criticism and topic suggestions as we get rolling again. - Dave

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
The first official Mind Your Business show of the relaunch is live featuring motivational speaker Stephen Hilgart (@Kung Fu Steve)

SDE

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
514%
Jul 9, 2018
It was a great listen for me this week. Stephen shared few tools to overcome obstacles both in business and in life. I listed my takeaways below:

1. Everyone has two fears:

* Am I good enough?

* If I am not good enough will people still love me?

2. A true leader sees things as it is, not worse than it is. Then they see how it can be better and work towards it.

3. Are we taking the time to re-strategize our business to adept to the changing economy and marketplace or ignoring it to be out of business?

4. We are making 3 decisions everyday constantly either consciously or subconsciously:

* What to focus on?
* What does it mean to me?
* What am I going to do about it?

5. ''The most dependable and consistent way to generate wealth is to turn advertising into profit'' - Frank Kern.

These are just few of my takeaways and in the episode,

* Steve shares the story of how a major office furniture supply company in the US increased their sales to 300% during this pandemic using Steve's method.

* Steve stresses the importance of finding the reason as to why your worst day is the best day. @Vigilante added that doing this made him smarter, stronger and tougher.

* He recommends the one thing that business owners can do to make sure the money keeps coming in.

* Steve shares two resources to increase the sales of your business.

I highly recommend everyone to listen to this.

Last edited:

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
You shouldn't let things happening in the external impact your internal.
What I got out of this is that we have to keep our internal checked. If our mental game is weak then how can we expect to beat what's going on inside. I'd say that a lot of people think about the external aspects of life. I.e. Sales, finding a job, going to the gym, etc... but not enough time making sure their mental belief and internal state is good. What good is going to the gym, dieting, or working hard towards a goal if all it takes is one small negative thing that impacts you to break it all?

Make sure your internal is right--your emotions and beliefs. Have it up to the point where even if external things go wrong you can say," okay this bad thing happened, but you know what, I can get through it... It's temporary..."

What're you doing about it?
Don't just be all talk. A good point brought up was that people were complaining they didn't have enough time to do something. Now people don't have that excuse. But do you want to know what's really stomach-turning?

People now have all this time at home to do something... read, educating and or growing in a new skill, making videos, etc... but they're not doing any of it? Instead, they're sleeping, relaxing, watching netflix, eating ice cream, etc... Not that any of that's wrong. But if you're !!!complaining!!! but you're still doing these things, that's an issue. You have all this time and you have some goals... What're you going to do about it???

How much more are people reliant on e-commerce now than 90 days ago?
C0VlD-19 has accelerated or has better shown the need of technology and e-commerce. It has shown a light on where the future is going and has opened many more opportunities! Don't see all of this as a negative instead, see it as many opportunities. How can you connect the internet and e-commerce to traditional businesses? How can you innovate?

I'll end this message with a Bruce Lee quote with the Ray Dalio Principles .gif.

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”
― Bruce Lee

Both David and Stephen have gone through the trenches. They went to the lowest of the lows, but by going through all that and not giving up... They've become better and stronger people. Don't pray for an easy life, pray that you go through things and become a better person through it all.

Thank you for this week's episode David and Stephen!

Attachments

• 1589817775838.png
    1589817775838.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 2

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
So you know that this Saturday is the Walmart episode.

By popular opinion (and maybe against my better judgment) the following week the guest on the Mind Your Business Show will be...

@Kak himself (by popular request).

It will be a freewheeling discussion, covering a myriad of topics. Kyle and I talk regularly, and we'll have to work on a profanity filter for this (do I have a dump button?)

You can sit in like a fireside chat as we go through a bunch of topics. We'll talk about life, marriage, entrepreneurs, I will get Kyle to tell me about some key advice from his Dad, the economy in a post Covid era, his KILL BIGGER coaching program, and a few other random topics I will spring on him. We're doing it unfiltered and without a net. It will certainly be longer than my planned half hour.

Will I bring up the time he broke us through an airport car turnstile in a rental car? Will he talk about the time he stole his own merchandise from UPS? How about the time he gave @JAJT an Opus X Cigar at my house and made Jason sick? What business(es) is Kyle working on now? What business(es) does he think WE should be working on?

It's sure to be entertaining. I will need some advil. Tune in a week from Saturday to hear @Kak on the Mind Your Business Radio Show.

Did you guys know I was going to be on Dave's show on that Saturday until you read his post?

Neither did I...

LOL! I guess I am looking forward to it now. :eek: :rofl:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Another great episode, David! Can't wait for the next one. Here are my notes and several takeaways:

Into The Belly Of The Beast

The one takeaway: Walmart does not accept excuses from anyone (if only I can triple underline, anyone). Not their employees nor their executives.

This comes from Sam Walton’s philosophy of no excuses.

Expect more out of yourself, vendors, and employees. Don’t cheat yourself and create excuses as to why things aren’t where you want them to be.

Ruthless expense control. This means that you won’t see Walmart paying for the following:
- Large and aesthetically-pleasing offices.
- Class A office furniture.

Get used stuff, you don’t have to stock your company refrigerator with water that comes straight from the top of Mt.Fiji.

Be frugal with your business expenses; get only what you need.
------------------------------------------
I want to give my own opinion after hearing the ruthless expense control. I was actually talking to somebody about business and investing in your employees yesterday. Although it’s smart to cut expenses wherever you can, I think it’s important to continue to invest in your employees, make your team mates life more better, get them to enjoy working for your company and recommend to others working for your company. A big reason as to why places like Amazon, Google, and Microsoft have so many applicants is because people genuinely want to work there. Money is definitely a large part of that deciding factor, but they also know that if they work at those companies… those companies are going to invest in their people.

We have a term for those companies, golden handcuffs. It’s harder than usual for people working at those companies to leave them.

This means, providing better working environments for their team members, good benefits, and overall making it a place where they don’t want to leave. In my case, what I’ll be doing is investing in things that make my team members life more easier and enjoyable.

I know that it’s much more common and acceptable for people to job-hop these days. But I’d like to create a business that people are fine with staying there for the long-term.
------------------------------------------

Continuing on...

The sundown rule – Do your best to answer requests from associates, customers, vendors by the end of the day on the end of the day you receive them. Show people that you respect other peoples’ time and that they’re important to you. Don’t leave people hanging.

Walton's 10ft rule – Anytime a customer or associate comes within 10ft of me I will smile, look at them in the eye, and greet them.

David’s 10ft rule – Anytime a customer or associate comes within 10ft of me I will smile, look at them in the eye, and ask if I can help them.

If you want a successful business… your people should feel like you’re working for them and not them working for you.

Core operating philosophy of Walmart: Anything that I do that doesn’t benefit the customer is a waste of time. Be customer-centric.

Keep a monthly “Correction of Errors” journal that has your sales activity, actions, wins & losses for that month. Look back at it constantly not to only see what you’ve gone through but compare and contrast. See what’s working, what’s not, and what you can do differently. This journal isn’t only meant for you to write in. Give your team mates/employees one as well.

EXPECT. MORE.
Be the best at whatever you’re doing.
Apply it to every aspect in your business and life.​
Thanks for the notes @Ocean Man, and thanks for your INSIDERS tips @Vigilante.

Things I’ll do different going forward:

1) Write a monthly journal.

I write daily and weekly notes, but have never sat down to look at them from a higher level.

2) “Expect more.”

I’ll think about how this applies to me. Personally, I’m not interested in being number one. I enjoy moving. People moving faster or slower than me doesn’t affect that. I’ll ponder this.

3) “Be ruthless with expenses.”

I’ve accumulated a few too many domains and subscriptions and am cutting them with glee. Similar for things that take up my time - I unsubscribed from pretty much everything and gave away most of my books. “If in doubt, throw it out.”

Things I think I do already but phrased / framed different:

1) “Be customer centric“.

I like the agreement on the wall that you signed. I like how it’s a filter that employees in Walmart view every activity they do. Whenever I get a bit bogged down I just ask myself “Does this help people?” or “Am I doing people a disservice by not doing this?”. It’s my hack for getting unstuck.

2) “No excuses.”

My take on that is “It’s my fault.” Whatever happened, it’s my fault. I refuse to waste time in forensic investigations to find out who’s fault it was. It’s mine. I’ll claim it. We’ll do XYZ differently going forward to prevent it happening again.

3) “Get paid to learn.”

Oh boy, I love this line and use it a lot.

Want to learn how to be a better business owner and run Google Ads?

> The scripted choice: Pay to learn. Pay for a Google Ads course. Pay for a business course.

> The entrepreneur’a choice: Get paid to learn. Get a client who pays you to run his Google Ads campaigns. Get paid to deliver. Learn what works and what doesn’t. (Learn how a business person thinks if you don’t deliver!)

4) I make eye contact, smile, and say hello to everyone (so long as they make eye contact back... haha.). It’s the easiest way to brighten someone’s day. It also means I live in a world of smiling people ... all for the price of smiling first.

I’m struck by how many micro-scripts Sam had. Little one liners that encapsulate so much.

Formless

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Oct 27, 2013
This thread & launch is, in itself, is a case study in trust/reputation or whatever else you want to call it. Why did everyone subscribe on a wish and hope? Because they trust Vig, because he has provided shittons of value to this forum.

The first lesson was taught before a single goddamned episode was released.

Good work.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
People are looking for the short cut. If there is one thing you can learn by becoming a student of the posters on this forum, it's that a large % of people get disillusioned when they find out that the Millionaire Fast Lane isn't a get rich quick scheme. Life is hard. Hard work... is hard.

However, I believe that Steven Key has outlined a process that will work for those who are willing to do what it takes. It might not happen the first time, or the second, but I think tenacity is a critical component of finding the Fast Lane.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
False alarm. Our technician recovered the file and we are good to go for tomorrow. Ebay spokesperson Jim Griffith, tomorrow morning at 12pm central time!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We don't need anything, EK. Thanks for the offer though, and I am glad you are enjoying the content. If you haven't left us a review on iTunes, I would love it if you would.

Agree that the entrepreneurs we interviewed this weekend all share a relatively common fast lane violation, in that they haven't separated their income from their time. It's one of the biggest traps of any physical location or service-based business. It requires man hours, and usually when you are the owner, those hours are yours. Time is the one commodity you can't get back. I zealously guard my time. When I sold my retail store(s) in the Minneapolis area, it was because they were a huge time suck. Employees can't and don't run things the way you would... and even then it requires a great deal of time to manage the employees, the processes, and the daily grind of owning a physical business or a business in the services industry.

Now all of them at some point conceivably could cash out... a few of them have already had offers to do so. So, you can build a physical business and have a cash out exit strategy, but it's a long road.

10690287_636526479791793_7256321977827703874_n.jpg

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
100% but I have to wait a bit. Clear Channel / IHeartMedia will produce it again. I have a lot to talk about.

I really want it to be a Saturday morning radio show during what the media company considers garbage time that I think I can turn into revenue on a national basis. The reason I want Saturday morning as I think that working Joes would tune in for a mental break from their nine-to-five. If it were a Show vs. dedicated podcast we could have live call-in and today it's still more attractive to National advertisers. Every single episode would then be podcast for on demand.

I know I can get them to do the podcast, and produce it. It's just convincing them to see my vision of the Saturday morning National syndicated show. You really don't need syndication anymore in the old school fashion because once it is broadcasting live the iheartmedia app makes it streamable nationwide.

Thanks for your note. It is already on the table. It would be most excellent to resurrect this thread when it happens.

Car Talk did well for 3 decades on Saturday mornings on NPR

Wheels with Ed Wallace in 25th year of broadcasting on Saturday morning in Dallas.

I think the subject matter/style/audience of your show would be perfect for that time.

Live Call-Ins would 10x the value of the show.

You could give people some nice a$$-kickings in real-time, which I would pay to listen to.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

You know (because I think you used to listen to the show?) that I am a relatively stammering speaker. Oh well. F*ck 'em if they don't like it.

I have a face for radio, and a voice not for radio. Usually when I call a business on the phone and they need to put me on hold, they say "hold on a minute ma'am" and when they come back on the phone I try and drop my voice a few octaves.

At some point, I will try and re-do the show where I talked about my darkest day. If possible, I will try and recover the original audio from my friends at iHeartMedia because I am not sure if I can do it as well, and I am not sure I want the journey into that dark hole again but if I can't get the original audio for rebroadcast @Roz a few weeks into the show I will talk through it again.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
We're adding distribution links this week. So I don't keep needlessly bumping this thread, I will edit this post as more platforms come on line :

Apple Podcasts: ‎Mind Your Business on Apple Podcasts
Spreaker : Mind Your Business Radio
Spotify : https://open.spotify.com/show/4q17DD5hMvyzXmk93N1jqu
iHeartRadio: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/966-...re&sc=ios_social_share&pr=false&autoplay=true
Google Podcasts: Mind Your Business
Castbox: Mind Your Business | Listen Free on Castbox.
Podcast Addict : Podplayer - Podcast Addict web player
Podchaser : Mind Your Business
Deezer: Mind Your Business
SoundCloud: MYBRadio (Add that to the SoundCloud.com/ URL)
YouTube: Mind Your Business
Jiosaavn : Mind Your Business - Saavn - English Podcast - Stream and Listen Free Online - JioSaavn
Overcast : Mind Your Business — Overcast

If you are a YouTube fan, please subscribe to our channel there as we stream some video content that won't be seen elsewhere.

Last edited:

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
Give me your takeaways from the show with @Kung Fu Steve

Successful people aren’t focused on the problem. They’re focused on what they are going to do about.

Lots of opportunity right now for those who pivot existing business or have enough foresight to start a new business to solve problems that didn’t exist 45 days ago.

Worst day can make you tougher and give you the lessons learned to make your best day possible in the future.

If there’s one thing I learned from How I Built This, it’s that every single Entrprenuer went through intense challenging times before finding success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.