• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

[Video Tutorial] How to create Title Animation like "Despicable me 3" in 5 mins using after effects!

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by Davidlee, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Davidlee

Davidlee Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $217
    Hi Entrepreneurs,

Heres a new tutorial you can learn to create Title Animation like what you see in the movie "Despicable me 3". You can use the same techniques to create appealing title animations for your future marketing videos. Hope you find it helpful!

anurag likes this.
  2. V8Bill

V8Bill Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $19,070
    As a bass player I loved the music. As a frustrated extremely amateur video maker I found it fascinating to watch. The speed of instruction is spot on. One thing I'd suggest is something I picked up from guitar tutorials (How to play...etc) I find on Youtube. They play the song or riff first so you know what you're learning and it puts the lesson into context so perhaps at the start of the video you could play the end clip where you see the effect in action then show how to create it. That'll make the steps easier to follow because we know what we're building.

On a business front; what are you doing with these videos? Are you using them to attract new animators into your team? Do you sell animation courses and are trying to attract buyers to those courses like PHLEARN does for photoshop? Your videos are high end so I can't see how they would attract new clients as they've got the money to hire you so I'm guessing they're not drawn to you by watching how you work (although I would be but I'm a freak). If you're doing it as a grand gesture and gift to the world of struggling amateur animators I can understand that as I've done the same thing - it feels good but that's a lot of work.

In any case, I've extracted the audio and will put into a folder of it's own called "feeling funky". So cool, regardless of the motive.

ZF Lee likes this.
  3. Davidlee

Davidlee Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $217
    Thank you so much for your feedbacks. Regarding playing the song or riff first and putting the lesson into context, its such a great suggestion, will definitely take note of that for future tutorials.
    Your questions makes me think deeper on the objective of our tutorial videos. We are on a mission to help startups, entrepreneurs and small companies to get ahead with their marketing videos. Currently we are in the final stages of building a cloud-based video maker, we are also committed to sharing our knowledge online so that business owners who are considering to DIY the videos themselves can do it easier.

V8Bill likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.