The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Video Tutorial] How to create Title Animation like "Despicable me 3" in 5 mins using after effects!

Share your FTE moment...

Davidlee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jun 7, 2017
Singapore
Hi Entrepreneurs,

Heres a new tutorial you can learn to create Title Animation like what you see in the movie "Despicable me 3". You can use the same techniques to create appealing title animations for your future marketing videos. Hope you find it helpful!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

V8Bill

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Feb 9, 2012
Australia
As a bass player I loved the music. As a frustrated extremely amateur video maker I found it fascinating to watch. The speed of instruction is spot on. One thing I'd suggest is something I picked up from guitar tutorials (How to play...etc) I find on Youtube. They play the song or riff first so you know what you're learning and it puts the lesson into context so perhaps at the start of the video you could play the end clip where you see the effect in action then show how to create it. That'll make the steps easier to follow because we know what we're building.

On a business front; what are you doing with these videos? Are you using them to attract new animators into your team? Do you sell animation courses and are trying to attract buyers to those courses like PHLEARN does for photoshop? Your videos are high end so I can't see how they would attract new clients as they've got the money to hire you so I'm guessing they're not drawn to you by watching how you work (although I would be but I'm a freak). If you're doing it as a grand gesture and gift to the world of struggling amateur animators I can understand that as I've done the same thing - it feels good but that's a lot of work.

In any case, I've extracted the audio and will put into a folder of it's own called "feeling funky". So cool, regardless of the motive.

Davidlee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jun 7, 2017
Singapore
As a bass player I loved the music. As a frustrated extremely amateur video maker I found it fascinating to watch. The speed of instruction is spot on. One thing I'd suggest is something I picked up from guitar tutorials (How to play...etc) I find on Youtube. They play the song or riff first so you know what you're learning and it puts the lesson into context so perhaps at the start of the video you could play the end clip where you see the effect in action then show how to create it. That'll make the steps easier to follow because we know what we're building.

On a business front; what are you doing with these videos? Are you using them to attract new animators into your team? Do you sell animation courses and are trying to attract buyers to those courses like PHLEARN does for photoshop? Your videos are high end so I can't see how they would attract new clients as they've got the money to hire you so I'm guessing they're not drawn to you by watching how you work (although I would be but I'm a freak). If you're doing it as a grand gesture and gift to the world of struggling amateur animators I can understand that as I've done the same thing - it feels good but that's a lot of work.

In any case, I've extracted the audio and will put into a folder of it's own called "feeling funky". So cool, regardless of the motive.

Thank you so much for your feedbacks. Regarding playing the song or riff first and putting the lesson into context, its such a great suggestion, will definitely take note of that for future tutorials.
Your questions makes me think deeper on the objective of our tutorial videos. We are on a mission to help startups, entrepreneurs and small companies to get ahead with their marketing videos. Currently we are in the final stages of building a cloud-based video maker, we are also committed to sharing our knowledge online so that business owners who are considering to DIY the videos themselves can do it easier.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.